Gunslinger
Ninja
Novice / Super Novice

Aris

Quote from: phranxis on Oct 31, 2008, 11:41 AM
ive joined a new server
and choose minstrel (or clown)

yep thats my favorite
very fun class. on most servers now, you can actually see that people are trying different classes, not only sinx or champ. ;(

Descent

Quote from: Aris on Nov 01, 2008, 03:43 PM
Quote from: phranxis on Oct 31, 2008, 11:41 AM
ive joined a new server
and choose minstrel (or clown)

yep thats my favorite
very fun class. on most servers now, you can actually see that people are trying different classes, not only sinx or champ. ;(

There were three clowns during my time on FaithRO that I regard as true legends of the class: Dark Sight, Lenexy, and Trowa Barton. All three of them utilized their skills to the fullest extent, both in PvP and WoE.

Not to brag, but I was one of the most feared Sin X and Lord Knight on FaithRO HR, and I was terrified of them.

Artariko

Lol kool

i tried being clown class and failed....horribly.....

as for Lk...well with any class i pretty much suck at PvP =(
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

Loki

I used to like using SinX but then I began to realize, "Why pick a job that almost everyone's using?" So I made a Pally and an LK to support my guildies in WoE. Besides, there's just too much SinX. You can get into a guild easily if you're a HP, LK or Pally.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Doctor

Baby Rogue. Period.
Gogogo.

PhattyDanny86

GM because I win against all.

Hmm, picked Sniper.  Funny because I always go for the Assassin first when starting anew.

GM Lif

I'd have to say, Alchemists, just because they can create homunculus, more specifically the Lif.

Aaronock

Prof for me is hands down the funnest class to play in the game.  Love to mess with people in WoE with my numerous skills like Dispel, Spellbreaker, Web, and of course running around Stone Cursing and making everyone want to cuss while they kill you when you Wall of Fog+Safetywall combo them :o

Hutchy

I think I mentioned my magical undying love for snipers before, but I've always had this weird priest fetish...

Aris

Quote from: Aaronock on Nov 03, 2008, 01:28 PM
Prof for me is hands down the funnest class to play in the game.  Love to mess with people in WoE with my numerous skills like Dispel, Spellbreaker, Web, and of course running around Stone Cursing and making everyone want to cuss while they kill you when you Wall of Fog+Safetywall combo them :o
i hate your kind.....

Aaronock

As you should.  Kill me quickly and the annoyances stop though :3
Then again, a good player of any class is a nuisance to stop isn't it?

Shinae

I voted for Stalker. Rogue/Stalker is the class I have most played in my past 6-8 years of RO. I also enjoy Monk/Champion and Blacksmith. Haven't made Whitesmith ever yet, but I'm making one next.  ::)
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Aris

Quote from: Aaronock on Nov 04, 2008, 08:59 AM
As you should.  Kill me quickly and the annoyances stop though :3
Then again, a good player of any class is a nuisance to stop isn't it?
ya, but professors are easier to be nuisances with. qq

QuoteHaven't made Whitesmith ever yet, but I'm making one next.
one of the best pvm chars out there imo. very fun class.

Shinae

Quote from: Aris on Nov 04, 2008, 02:27 PM
QuoteHaven't made Whitesmith ever yet, but I'm making one next.
one of the best pvm chars out there imo. very fun class.

Aye, I have played Blacksmith past level 90 several times, but always quit before level 99. This time I hope I succeed making one.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

DeAmascus

It honestly depends on the server as well. Like, my favorite class ranges from High Wizzard, to Creator, to High Priest. But in high rates, High Wizzies are nearly useless because of GTB abuse. High Priests are a tad overpowered to a point, and Creators are just full spammage. XD 
~Proud Leader of Colorz~

HellRose