Whitesmith / Mechanic
High Wizard / Warlock
Professor / Sorcerer
Creator / Genetic
Gunslinger
Ninja
Novice / Super Novice

Aeleris

I would say the first class I ever played was acolyte/High Priestess. Lol on a lowrate I know what a pain those can be lvling without a good party but ever since I've found my new server Whitesmith is my favorite.
;)

Proffies are always fun as well :3

fluidin

I don't know how to explain, lol. I would've thought my previous post would somehow convey the meaning.

And I'm not talking about the typical RO pserver WoE where you go up against guilds with 10-20 people, and some of them aren't even decently geared. It's the kind were you face guilds with 30-60 decently geared men who have a correct job composition. Dozens of AoEs are literally flying all over the place, which include Detect.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Quote from: Poki on Oct 29, 2008, 11:04 AM
All classes are hard to play.

Why are you people so incapable of accepting that real life is not a ying-yang? Sinners won't get punished in hell, all people are not equal, and Gravity are not masters of balance.

fluidin

Agreed. Stuff that Gravity did well would not include class balance.
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Descent

Quote from: fluidin on Oct 30, 2008, 12:33 PM

So true. I'm actually afraid to see the third classes in action.

Quote from: Descent on Oct 30, 2008, 12:37 PM
Quote from: fluidin on Oct 30, 2008, 12:33 PM

So true. I'm actually afraid to see the third classes in action.

i kinda am too.... i know already that theres gona be a lot of imbalanced stuff cause of this..... but im more curious then i am afraid

Artariko

Lolz....JJJ is this like the longest thread on this forum???
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

Poki

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Oct 30, 2008, 12:26 PM
Quote from: Poki on Oct 29, 2008, 11:04 AM
All classes are hard to play.

Why are you people so incapable of accepting that real life is not a ying-yang? Sinners won't get punished in hell, all people are not equal, and Gravity are not masters of balance.

No I'm serious, all classes are hard to play with because they involve equipment switching and more which many can't do... thus, they are hard.
But I guess that isn't part of the class so... forget what arguments I have posted.

Rudolph Zyaber

well I said obviously Sinx and Prof are the highest voted because quite honestly on the majority of private servers I've been on, the main 2 killing classes that weren't champ or high wizard due to ranged resist(which works on magic in most servers) or GTB, are SinX and Professors.  And I don't care what you say about being "Hard" to play or yadda yadda yadda.  you can say that about every class in the game, for the soul reason that they all have it even harder because SinX and Prof are so good above them.

Bleh

fluidin

eh? what about creators? the players in the servers you've been to are so lazy not to make AD sets?

Poki

Quote from: Rudolph Zyaber on Oct 31, 2008, 09:28 AM
well I said obviously Sinx and Prof are the highest voted because quite honestly on the majority of private servers I've been on, the main 2 killing classes that weren't champ or high wizard due to ranged resist(which works on magic in most servers) or GTB, are SinX and Professors.  And I don't care what you say about being "Hard" to play or yadda yadda yadda.  you can say that about every class in the game, for the soul reason that they all have it even harder because SinX and Prof are so good above them.

I don't know what to say anymore, either I'm just not explaining right or people just didn't bother reading what I said carefully or what I have said before OR that they read one part and ignored the rest which explains what I mean.  Yeah, some classes are easier to play with than others which I said a couple of posts before but they're all still hard (Because nubs have troubles), hell, it works the other way around, all classes are easy to play with (Because I play with all of them). But something tells me I'm just going crazy.

In other words, the playing difficulty for all the classes are DIFFERENT. And in other super words, I'm freaking agreeing, not disagreeing.

@Rudolph Zyaber: if you don't care, that's fine. I'm just posting it for those who keep questioning or disagreeing that I'm agreeing with them which is more to why I'm so confused.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, I try too hard. Sorry.

fluidin

Relax, Poki. Have a cookie!

phranxis

ive joined a new server
and choose minstrel (or clown)

yep thats my favorite

Loki

I couldn't remember what I voted for. But I guess I like Paladin for now.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Artariko

lol u guys must like this thread =3
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.