Creator / Genetic
Gunslinger
Ninja
Novice / Super Novice

Time

I'm for the Assassin Cross.

Poki

I'm rather curious if my assumption it right or wrong:

Do people love Assassin Cross because they're the easiest class to play with?
And the people who do love Assassin Cross, why does it feel like they all act the same D:? ( As in they like Assassin Cross for the same reason and their personality is rather similar to all the other Assassin Crosses out there. )

BluSnow

I think my favorite would have to be creator
second would be novice
third ninja

fluidin

IMO, Assassin Cross is nowhere near the easiest class to play with if your enemies know what they're doing, but w/e.

And yes, most of the Sinx players are immature little kids who just wanna pwn. Oh no, look at me! Stereotyping!! Tsk tsk. But yeah, I just happen to feel that way.

Oh, I love playing a Sinx too btw. The irony.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Poki

@fluidin Well, I'm rather curious, which class would you say would be the easiest to play with?

Artariko

bump ^-^...and ya....most SinX's are immature(guilty as judged.....sometimes....) and some others r DHP's.....(die hard players) and other just dont have anything to do x.x....
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

Dean Stark

my fave? old school sins... way before there was epd/link/nonwall cloaking and when ppl worshipped them for being crit mvpers

when sinx's was introduced i was only looking for advanced katar mastery to do more crit damage... now they had to put stuff to imbalance it so ppl would consider them an "easy" class... annoys me really... loved the times when sins were the weakest (imo) pvp characters in old RO cause it took more work to make them any good; switching to quad stun mg or cutter and cranial buckler, spam envenom until stunned and sb them while stunned, rinse and repeat...

fluidin

Quote from: Poki on Oct 06, 2008, 08:54 PM
@fluidin Well, I'm rather curious, which class would you say would be the easiest to play with?

In WoE? Definitely a Creator, no matter SP or AD built.

You practically need to only determine you have the right buffs on at all times, buff FCP occasionally, and the better Creos would know how and when to Bio-Cannibalize mobs to sight out Cloakers, or to let the plants tank a few hits for the frontline players.

After all that, it's just a matter of spamming a few buttons w/o skill. (One AD and SP hotkey in particular, lol.)
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Quote from: ~~T~~ on Sep 30, 2008, 07:05 PM
I'm loving ninjas combo, Shadow Slash > Final Strike > Pots > Soul > Hide > Repeat. People never see it coming.

Aren't melee Ninjas horribly gimped in PvP/WoE?

Orange

Hmm i would say sniper, just love all ranger like classes in any game <3

And about Sinx's, i don't hate them i hate the people that play them
Is it just me or does 99% of people that play sinx always seem incredibly dumb...
:3

BluSnow

sin-X are the most easy to pwn with. Thats why all of them seem is because they are kids who think they are so cool.

Hutchy

I love ranger classes in any game too, Orange. ;)

No matter the game, if there is a bow available, I will use it (or play the class that uses it). I love ranged weapons, but anything with a bow is far my favorite.

I just think sinxes are overrated.

Rudolph Zyaber

not surprised at all by the results.  Highest 2 are Sinx and Prof, 2 of the most overpowered classes in the game.

I voted Whitesmith, I really fell in love with this class when I saw what kind of damage CT could do on some servers and I've mained one every server since then, which would easily be about a dozen servers now.

Second favorite would have to be Alchemist, for the shear versatility of the class.  They can do anything. Support, heal, tank, dps, farm, etc.
Bleh

Dean Stark

hmph... it's only edp/link that make them appealing to kids. if it weren't for that then it won't be an interesting job would it?
i mean when's the last time you've seen a topic - "Need Help w/ Sinx's" w/o the words Enchant Deadly Poison ever mentioned?
sure edp's ok but ever wondered that they only ask pvp builds? i'm tired of ppl repeating the words edp, link and sb

edp spoils noob sinx players. before trans, kids would use monks. before 2-2 classes, kids would use hunters
sins weren't easy to play in the beginning

sorry, i just hate the way ppl abuse sinx's and not seriously use em... miss the old days...

Orange

Yeah another thing:
People who play sinx do nothing but pvp usualy.
Like they get some gear and sit in pvp arena for a year thinking their the best.

WS is also a nice class :)
:3