Whitesmith / Mechanic
High Wizard / Warlock
Professor / Sorcerer
Creator / Genetic
Gunslinger
Ninja
Novice / Super Novice

Xarale

Overall, I always have, and most likely always will (despite the ridiculous new sprite) love the bard class.  There is nothing more fun than walking into an emp room on the offense, and freezing half of the enemy precast with a single use of Frost Joke, and listening to them scream "KILL THAT DAMN BARD!!!"

For PvP only, I'd have to vote priest.  I love spending time creating crazy status/auto-skill weapons and using them as a priest in PvP.  Also with the various magic scrolls that drop from mobs, it's pretty easy for a priest to become a killer, which is great for producing many "LOL" & "WTF?!??!" moments.

CookieEater

Quote from: Xarale on Jun 16, 2009, 08:52 PM
Overall, I always have, and most likely always will (despite the ridiculous new sprite) love the bard class.  There is nothing more fun than walking into an emp room on the offense, and freezing half of the enemy precast with a single use of Frost Joke, and listening to them scream "KILL THAT DAMN BARD!!!"
Personally, I don't think the new sprite is that bad... compare to certain others.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

LiteX

Quote from: CookieEater on Jun 19, 2009, 03:02 AM
Quote from: Xarale on Jun 16, 2009, 08:52 PM
Personally, I don't think the new sprite is that bad... compare to certain others.

Eh, I really don't mind about the sprites unless the class is fun to play, most people are nerdraging due to only seeing the sprites
ライテ‐エクス

Max

I'm missing merchant as a voting option :(

I always seem to end up with many merchants and I love vending :P

carbine23

I lovee Swordie class, next is probably Proff or Stalker, but to be honest, i like all classes, and pretty much know how to use them properly in WoE/PvP, my least fave is just Soul Linkers.. LOL

Jr.Pow

PETER09

New favorite class - Assassin with 4-8 LOD cards lool

Loki

Assassin with 199 ASPD, 100+ Luk and Edge.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Forever~Zero

High Wizard, no doubt for me.
My most favoritist class =)
Try RevillusionRO!
http://forum.revillusion.net/index.php

Mid-Rate Server

KonvicT

Assassin cross FTW!

iv had an assasin cross in all my servers which i have played...they are just toooooo awesome lol
great hp...great atks..edp sb link gg...lol

But wat i also like is priests and Champions...
they are fun...esp a good HP in woe....they are almost un-killable!:o hahaha

uannaka

bhedzbhelz

for me, SNIPER is the best! hehehe DS! DS! beng! beng! beng!!!

and blitz their, blitz here, blitz everywhere!! hehehehe

ofcourse snipers must be fully equips of armors, weapons, and cards, etc. etc.

beng beng!!!

savannah

for me is high priest! ^_^ i preffer supporter, but the exorcists are sexy aswell

Don't bump topics older than 2 months unless you have something really important to say.

5 day warn

Xerxes

Quote from: Artariko on Mar 08, 2008, 01:17 PM
Heh Long List.....Choose your favorite class or your best class! and leave your opinion here ^_^ ;D or just chat about the different classes!
My favorite is Assassin Cross ofcourse!!

Ganondorf

I like Professors, High Wizards, High Priests and Stalkers.