High Wizard / Warlock
Professor / Sorcerer
Creator / Genetic
Gunslinger
Ninja
Novice / Super Novice

Slim Os

freakdeath

Wadever job it is.. Sinx can still is the best for me.. Either sbk sinx or sb sinx.. Though i prefer sb more.. With correct weapon, good skill and strong stats, sinx can even kill a prof or wiz in safety wall except basillica. Haha..  ;D

Easter

i voted for champ,but not because of the extremely abused asura but because they hav some of the best offensive skills(tss,occult,rps) and hav an edge over most ranged classes.

jaydee078

THE BEST IS SIN~X

WITH A PERFECT FLEE RATE AND MEGA SUPER HYPOALRGENIC BLOODYBLOODY VERY VERY STRONG MADE IN usa DD...

HEHE.... ;D

Ephermal

i like:

sinX
high priest
high wizard
sniper

sinX-because i love hiding..^^
high priest- because i love their skills...
high wizard- cause it hit stronger.. >.<
sniper- because they're cute and they are strong.. :)

locked1nside

champion...
because of the name means... champion...
even i get killed a lot.
i kill a lot also.
/heh

joecalis

Champ!!!!
cause my Champ ownezzz..lol
No really for real.....
/gg

Shaelyn

XD

the only transcendent class I've played at this point is whitesmith.  I've ended up making one of nearly every class - and it takes a long time to lvl them all up on a low-rate server, lol.

I do have a lot of fun with whitesmith though.  ...but I think I'd probably have more fun with HP.
~Shae

Alice

I chose High Priest. Although I've forgotten a lot about the class over the years, it still remains my favourite. But, when I'm in the mood for killing certain people I really enjoy playing my Gypsy.

Mamimi

Sinx are my favorite. <3

[is it funny that my sinx is always named Alice? XD]

spyro

Mine is SG then Sinx then LK then HW then Ninja then GS then Sniper!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lin

I would say LK, you can regen 20k hp in like 40 seconds. Its the cool way to heal.

fluidin

The cool way to heal is pure slim pitching creos with 190 aspd under 150 INT bragi effect.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

watdapak

In a server with no GR card like our f2p server here in philippines which is valkyrie tchampion,paladin,creator rules. But I like best is SB TYPE Assasin Cross with EDP, full buffs and assasin spirit!OWNED!

Mamimi