High Wizard / Warlock
Professor / Sorcerer
Creator / Genetic
Gunslinger
Ninja
Novice / Super Novice

Artariko

Yea they're pretty kool too...
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

fluidin

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Oct 25, 2008, 01:08 PM
Quote from: fluidin on Oct 20, 2008, 10:27 AM
I say this because I can already forsee people using "sinx is IMBA!!"

Sonic Blow: 800% ATK, 30% stun chance, 34SP(laughable amount)
Sonic Acceleration: +50% Hit, just in case you skipped some STR for DEX, and +10% more damage.
Enchant Deadly Poison: +400% damage, stacks with SB and SA, cannot be dispelled, doesn't actually change the weapon property to poison and yet it poisons the enemies.
And as if that wasn't enough, Assassin Spirit doubles Sonic Blow damage and reduces cast delay to one second.

What's best, you still have enough skill points left to get Grimtooth, which is an excellent mobbing skill.

And Cloaking, and insane Flee bonuses, and they can steal, and they're easy to level as Thieves, and...

Say what you want, for me Sins are "Easy Mode" of RO.

I do agree they're easy mode... but not in WoE. They are a killer class, they kill well, and yet there are still excellent counters against it in addition to its relative frailty, so I don't see too much wrong with them. Well, every MMO has those "easy mode PvE classes", it's just that this particular stereotype happens to be an effective killer in RO as well.

They can get really imbalanced though, if they are geared right. I know of players on official servers who have really geared out Sinxs, courtesy of their guild contributions, and they have Incantation Samurai carded Infiltrators, Orc Hero glasses, and whatnot.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Artariko

XionSiphon

I would have to choose assassin cross (just like most common day players).. Why? Because it's simple to play, and easy to use, What can I say? I like taking it easy ^^

Artariko

Lol Wow 11 pages :O....I think this should be Sticky'd :O

InFlamesWeTrust

Quote. LKs require work and smarts to be effective.

Loooooooooool.  SinX ->  Point, click, die.  LK -> point, click, die.

What's the difference. . . All melee classes are effective and you don't need any brains to make them effective. 

Descent

Quote from: InFlamesWeTrust on Oct 28, 2008, 02:28 PM
Quote. LKs require work and smarts to be effective.

Loooooooooool.  SinX ->  Point, click, die.  LK -> point, click, die.

What's the difference. . . All melee classes are effective and you don't need any brains to make them effective. 

Sure, let's see you point and click on an LR or official. You'd get creamed.

The same can go for INT-based classes by your logic. Wizards are just Storm Gust repeaters, and Professors spam bolts. Don't get me started on Creators.

ANY idiot can make a Sin X and turn it deadly with the grossly OP nature of the class. Can't do that with a Lord Knight.

Ominoto

Since LKs were mentioned, I just want to share my opinion on them.

LKs aren't a very good class, they are pretty much the all arounders of RO. They have many uses, but are not the best at them, you know?
For example;

Paladins are better tanks.
Champions, Assassin Crosses and Whitesmiths are better in terms of killing.
Wizards are better when it comes to AoE
Snipers and Creators are better when it comes to ranged attacks.
Assassin Crosses and Star Gladiators are better when it comes to emperium breaking.
Stalkers are better when it comes to distractions in WoE.

LKs have many features, but the other classes excel at them because they are made for that purpose.

InFlamesWeTrust

QuoteSure, let's see you point and click on an LR or official. You'd get creamed.

The same can go for INT-based classes by your logic. Wizards are just Storm Gust repeaters, and Professors spam bolts. Don't get me started on Creators.

ANY idiot can make a Sin X and turn it deadly with the grossly OP nature of the class. Can't do that with a Lord Knight.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

I play iRO dood.  Well, I used to, I just got banned today. :|  And yeah, you can still point and click in a low rate and not get creamed.  In fact, that's what most melee classes do.

You can easily argue this back and forth, it's not a very good argument.  I can easily do the same to LKs, -> Berserk, click, die. Yeah?

Same goes with any class, or ANY online game for that matter.  But to say LK's REQUIRE more work and you have to be smart to make them effective is downright BS. 

In retrospect, Knights have Frenzy as well.  (It triples your HP and replenishes them (to the now tripled maximum), doubles your Damage, increases your ASPD by 30, increases your movement speed, gives the Endure effect at no further cost)

So yeah, they both have pretty overpowered skills.  Not just Assassins. 

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

InFlamesWeTrust, seriously, stop posting in this thread.

Ominoto

Quote from: InFlamesWeTrust on Oct 28, 2008, 03:28 PM

So yeah, they both have pretty overpowered skills.  Not just Assassins. 

Well, Assassins EDP doesn't have much (if any) downsides, while LKs can't unequip their weapon, unable to speak, be healed and use items.

InFlamesWeTrust

QuoteInFlamesWeTrust, seriously, stop posting in this thread.

D=< Why?  I think that was a little uncalled for. :|

Do you keep increasing my negative karma? XD  It's gone up like 3 points in the last couple of hours...

Artariko

Lol dont flame each other here please...i dont mind debating

XionSiphon

I agree, on high rate servers its just point, click, kill.

Least on low rates, it requires a little bit more of skill, unless of course, you hope to one shot everything with EDP SB or Asura.

InFlamesWeTrust

He started it. >_>;

Anyways, we've ALL gone off topic.

Read: Re: Whats Your Favorite Class?

Mine still stands as Paladin. :|