Who according to you are the strongest Classes in PVP/BG/WOE prerenewal

Started by Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho, Nov 17, 2016, 03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho

Yeah, the title says it all. Which classes do you consider the strongest?
And by strongest I DONT only mean a class that can deal a lot of damge, that has a high DPS or is a one hitter. I mean classes who cant be outclassed by other classes, classes who can own many other classes without having him killed, classes who have only a few rival classes that can keep up with him. Classes that can keep them alive for a long time, that are hard to take down, classes who can evade many things. Like for exampe Champions can use body relocation and evade many enemies. Sinx can go into claaking, Creator is long ranged anyway etc etc.
By strong I also mean classes that have a high mobility. I think you know what I mean. Classes that are strong, that have mobility, lots of damage, that can evade enemies, that are hard to take down.
I mostly talk about PVP/BG/WOE here. But my focus is especially PVP. But of course my counting also counts for WOE/BG - I dont bother if you also talk about their role in MVPing^^

In my opinion:
1. (Asura) Champion: He's a one hitter and he can take down almost every class except for Paladin, LK and some others. Also, he has a high mobility. He can evade/escape enemies by using Body relocation, he is sort of immune against long rang classes (pneuma), he can go long ranged himself (FO), he can detect hidden enemies, the list is very long. There are only a few classes that can rival him or kill him when facing 2vs2. He has a high HP naturally even without much vit. Asura strike pretty much says it all. Also steelbody is very good for MVPING. He has a very very high mobility. The biggest enemies of champions are Support prof and Paladin.

2. (Sacrifice) Paladin Yes. You read that right. Paladin. In my opinion Paladin is one of the strongest classes, for me he is number 2. He has high HP, he is hard to take down even by Asura on WOE and a Asura that will take down a Paladin mostly will make the champ die by his own reflect. He can kill many classes without problems. His Sacrifice can deal a huge amount of damage. Especially with some parts of BG equip. If combined with Tao gunka, Sacrifice does a incredible amount of damage. Also, he is fast due his peco, he has much weight, his autoguard protects him from many dangerous skills. His biggest enemy is the creator. There're just a few classes that can rival him. He also doesnt need much skills to activiate like a WS.

3. (Acid demonstration) Creator: A Creator has a high dps. His Acid demonstration is long ranged skill AND does deal heavy damage. People with high vit are good fodder for creator. He can reach 150 DEX instant cast very easily. And with bragi he's a nightmare for all of his enemies. He also doesnt need to take any selfbuffs. The Homunculus is also a little help for him. In order to get a decent dps, he needs to have 90+ DEX and 90+ INT, so he will always have a low HP and that makes him a easy target for champions, Assasin crosses and some other classes. Also, he is very slow and he cant evade or escape enemies. He can also make himself and others immune against stalkers (fcp).

4. (Sonic blow) Assasin Cross: A Sonic blow assasin cross can one hit easy targets such as creators, bards, high wizz, profs and maybe even champions with his SB. With additional Soul link, his damage even gets higher. With cloaking he can stay silent in the shadows and attack his enemies from behind, he can evade enemies with back sliding. Problem is that in order to one hit people, you need EDP and the duration of EDP is pretty much short. Also, making EDP really is a pain in the donkey. Due to the lack of a shield, he is a easy target for paladins, champions, creators and pretty much every melee class.

Well, thats pretty much my 4 strongest classes that I've in mind.
What would follow according to me would be:
5. White smith (very, very High DPS but sadly no long ranged skill)

And to other classes I say.
?. LK: High HP, hard to take down. Not very much DPS.
?. High wizz (useful in WOE for precast, high damage, very very low HP, easy to kill for almost any melee class, his almost useless in PVP, can only get 150 DEX instant with much much high food.
Ragnarok Online Player since the very Beta. I'm still in love with the game.

Zereges

Solo, buffed PVP: LK, SinX, Clown/Gypsy
BG: Stalker, Creator, Champion
WoE: HW, Creator
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

snowblind

BG tierlist from my experience (assuming teams are not super organized)
1. Clown
2. Professor
3. Creator, High Wizard
4. Sniper (if glorious weapons are available)
5. Champion, Devo Paladin, Gypsy, Stalker, Soul Linker
6. High Priest
7. Lord Knight, Whitesmith, Gunslinger, Ninja, Assassin Cross, Super Novice
8. TK, Star Gladiator

It's worth noting that Champs become much less useful if BG gets too crowded (more than 30v30).

It doesn't make sense to ask for the best class in modern WoE. You shouln't be able to get even a single kill unless you have a well-rounded guild roster. But the most crucial classes are Clown, Prof, Creator, HW obviously. About pvp, no idea.

Quote from: Zereges on Nov 17, 2016, 06:14 PM
Solo, buffed PVP: LK, SinX, Clown/Gypsy
BG: Stalker, Creator, Champion
WoE: HW, Creator
Can you explain LK? I barely see people playing. Also I guess you mean Bowling bash LK?

Zereges

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Blinzer

There is no ultimate class. Every class is situational and no class trumps all of the others in every situation. A lot of classes require others to bring out most of their potential, such as classes needing bragi or service or gospel.

I'll cast my vote on sniper, since the great range, hitlock and crazy aoe damage output is too much to handle for anyone once you have 4 or 5 of them. If Vulture's Eye doesn't affect SS on your server, then just get a soul linker to spam that spell that makes him dodge and target him with your sharp shoot to kill the entire enemy guild from 13 cells away(and lock them in place if you don't). Snipers can lock down a single target from 15 cells away with DS to stuff approaches, which gives them strategical advantage over other classes. The ability to neutralize himself and any target he can see from taking action(while dishing out some anti-pot damage) means one sniper can be traded in temporarily as one of any other class(and if you approach too linearly a single sniper can stuff out an entire guild), but because they can do it from such a great distance it's always on the sniper's terms and to his team's advantage. This means you also cannot approach a sniper at all unless you have him outnumbered or he makes a mistake.

Of course, not making a mistake is not easy. Your reflexes and technical skill need to be on point. Letting the enemy walk a single extra cell could be the game.

Quote from: Zereges on Nov 18, 2016, 10:00 AM
Yes, BB LK.
Hm... I'll never understand why people tend to play BB LK.
Not that I hate the class. LKs have high HP and are hard to take down.
I also tried to make my own build and at least try to get a decent dps. But Im not good with the class.
btw.
What do you think is the best weapon for BB LK?
I've tried some things and came to the conlusion that assualter spear must be the best. 95% damage on demi humans and 100% size modifer on demi humans. Only problem is that it is slow.
But even that didint make me happy. I guess, LK isnt just a class that fits to me. I'd rather go for Champions/Creator/Paladin/Clown - Hell, even Sniper is better for me.

I also tried to make a spiral pierce build but they're even worse than BB Lk's. Problem is, that there isnt a good weapon Spiral Pierce.

ggwp

Quote from: Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho on Nov 18, 2016, 05:22 PM
What do you think is the best weapon for BB LK?

I also tried to make a spiral pierce build but they're even worse than BB Lk's. Problem is, that there isnt a good weapon Spiral Pierce.

Glorious Flamberge for DPS , Glorious Spear for Burst damage. If no KvM then Elemental / Naght Sword.
Hunting Spear / Pole Axe. They need weight more than slot , Cardo and Krasnaya is out from option because 2 hand

Quote from: ggwp on Nov 19, 2016, 04:30 PM
Glorious Flamberge for DPS , Glorious Spear for Burst damage. If no KvM then Elemental / Naght Sword.
Hunting Spear / Pole Axe. They need weight more than slot , Cardo and Krasnaya is out from option because 2 hand
I know that spiral pierce needs weight, I tried many many things with CARDO, but a DMG that is under 12.000 is too low for me. Spiral pierce has a huge after delay and is low. And on some servers Cardo isnt even in the game. I also dislike the formular of  Spiral Pierce. Same stupid as soul destoyer.
I tried almost every weapon that you mentioned in my tests but I really didint get a result that satisfied me.
Btw. I would not use naigt siegers weapon because it can be countered so easily with fire elemental ressistence since it can bee seen.
And Krasnaya sucks because it is a two handed sword. Aslo the damage is lower compared to other weapons.

Zereges

Quote from: Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho on Nov 19, 2016, 08:46 PM
I know that spiral pierce needs weight, I tried many many things with CARDO, but a DMG that is under 12.000 is too low for me. Spiral pierce has a huge after delay and is low. And on some servers Cardo isnt even in the game. I also dislike the formular of  Spiral Pierce. Same stupid as soul destoyer.
It's not stupid. It's different. Delay is countered via Bragis.
You can get to 12K (unreduced) damage of spiral pierce with cardo.
Soul destroyer is not viable in PVP, but in PVM can be used in certain locations.

Quote from: Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho on Nov 19, 2016, 08:46 PM
Btw. I would not use naigt siegers weapon because it can be countered so easily with fire elemental ressistence since it can bee seen.
You can change the element using convertors (which you obviously should, due to valk shield). Red naght sword is strongest after KVM s***.

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Quote from: Zereges on Nov 20, 2016, 04:03 AM
It's not stupid. It's different. Delay is countered via Bragis.
You can get to 12K (unreduced) damage of spiral pierce with cardo.
Soul destroyer is not viable in PVP, but in PVM can be used in certain locations.
You can change the element using convertors (which you obviously should, due to valk shield). Red naght sword is strongest after KVM s***.
Yes but spiral pierce is still slow due to its after cast, even with bragi, even if you would use sprint set.
And the range is also short compared to other skill. I'd rather go for Hwizz, Creator, Sniper for ranged skills in Bragi. Hell, even my battle clown has higher dps than a Spiral pierce LK.

Zereges

Quote from: Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho on Nov 20, 2016, 07:50 AM
Yes but spiral pierce is still slow due to its after cast, even with bragi, even if you would use sprint set.
And the range is also short compared to other skill. I'd rather go for Hwizz, Creator, Sniper for ranged skills in Bragi. Hell, even my battle clown has higher dps than a Spiral pierce LK.
PVM, but w/e:

And PVP with +6 Glorious Spear and reductions

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

ggwp

Quote from: Zereges on Nov 20, 2016, 04:03 AMRed naght sword is strongest after KVM s***.

For BB , I like elemental sword more than naght because +2 str and +1 dex helps alot on saving stats while 10% neutral damage + over upgrade offset attack difference (base and upgrade).

QuoteYes but spiral pierce is still slow due to its after cast, even with bragi, even if you would use sprint set.

150 int bragi = 100% after cast delay reduce

Quote from: ggwp on Nov 20, 2016, 11:53 PM
For BB , I like elemental sword more than naght because +2 str and +1 dex helps alot on saving stats while 10% neutral damage + over upgrade offset attack difference (base and upgrade).

150 int bragi = 100% after cast delay reduce
Yes 100% after cast delay reduce, but the range is low and the damage is also low compared to other skills. There are better classes and skills if you want to have a ranger attack with bragi.
Even my battle clown has a higher dps.
At least gravity could give us a BG weapon thats suited for Spiral pierce like there are so many weapons that increase the dmg of Sonic blow but every BG weapon has 0 weight. Thats what I am angry about. And thats not the only thing Im angry about.
For example two handed LKS are totally useless.
Two handed weapon bg weapons should AT LEAST inflicht 95% damage on demi humans, I wanted to create a two handed weapon PVP build but the weapons are the biggest jokes I've ever seen. You can deal more dmg with one handed weapon than with two handed weapons. Why is there even a branch for two handed skills and builds if they suck anyway?
two handed weapons from battleground are a COMPLETE joke. Since two handed weapon deal only 75% size damage to medium they're even more weak. Why would anyone be such an idiot and sacrifice a shield (30% reduction + def) to go for a two handed weapon where you even deal less damage?
Why is there even a branch for two handed skills then?

kiwikac

some skills require two handed weapon .. also LK with 2h sword can PARRY which is like best LK skill ever .. also w/o link u have no one hand quicken and the main sword skill Bowling Bash aspd is same as basic  aspd so if u do 2 times more hits per second and only 25% less dmg .. its still more than full dmg and half hits .. do the math same with BASH skill which adds stun chance or other status cards(more hits = higher chance to infict status)