female or male character???

Started by CEO of Emo-Corporation, May 12, 2008, 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what gender do you prefered to play in RO?=)

Girl
10 (35.7%)
Boy
19 (67.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: Jun 11, 2008, 01:45 PM

Loki

Male stalkers ftw...randomness~
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

~~T~~

Male, clowns are better than dancers, by far. And also have clothes.

Hanyuu

If I'm leading a guild or I'm with my friends, I play a fem high wizard. But if I'm on my own or not leading, I tend to go with male HP, sinx or lk.

Some ro players think that girls cant lead, and so if I do make a guild, people tend to join more.

But if I'm starting alone on a new server, I go male so I wont be bothered. There are still boys who think that all in game girls are real...especially in wow.
I cannot quench your thirst
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.

Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert.

Blazker

thats stupid cause there are alot of troubles with that
for example:
i started flirting with some chick which become actually a guy!! thats gay

just be yourselves, guys why the hell are you cross dressing thats gay and stupid
maybe the girl classes are sexy but isnt in the real world thats similar? the girls are always sexier and beautier than the guys[unless she had some accident]

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

I don't play as female because I find them "sexy". I do that because male classes look absolutely ridiculous, and so do many female classes too by the way. I just go with whatever looks least lame to me.

~~T~~

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Jun 10, 2008, 04:18 PM
I don't play as female because I find them "sexy". I do that because male classes look absolutely ridiculous, and so do many female classes too by the way. I just go with whatever looks least lame to me.
You can't say that Lord Knight hitting is better than LK Girl hitting. Also, the only female class that has a good hitting animation is sniper and assassin.

Ansuz Isaz

To me, it depends strictly on the class which is better. xD However, I've almost always played a male. Apparently, as a female, my awesomeness attracts too much attention. >>;

... Oddly enough, more often with other females than men. xD Then again, they're only "females," so one could never be too sure. =P Still entertaining, though.

I prefer playing male. =D It removes some complications that playing the opposite gender can cause. =P Mistaken identities FTW!

lol
9 for girls
17 for boys

now im not sure if thats just cause theres more boys here then girls or if more ppl just like using male chars more =P

Hanyuu

I know plenty of other people (confirmed girls) who masquarade as males due to the fact that "there are no girls on the internet" and if they are real girls playing fem characters, they're automatically beggars, vixens or fat and ugly irl. Or sleeping with the GM.

In video games, guys are the only one who play it. In pvp, there were times when I dominated the room, but since i did it on a fem sinx, people automatically assumed I was either a real girl sleeping with the admin to get my equips, or I was a guy pretending to be a girl to give them a better rep.

You'd be surprised how many "guys" are really girls. It depends on whatever a person feels comfortable with.

Cross genders ftw. Dual personalities are nice too, especially when GMing.
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.

Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert.

Aris

Classes I play:

HP = Male
SinX = Female
Clown = Male
LK = Male
Sniper = Male

I guess the only class I play female is SinX cause they are slutty...

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Quote from: ~~T~~ on Jun 10, 2008, 10:57 PM
You can't say that Lord Knight hitting is better than LK Girl hitting. Also, the only female class that has a good hitting animation is sniper and assassin.

LK attack animation is awesome(same as Knight really), it's the walking that's the problem.
And good hitting animation doesn't count when you're a caster :P

Helrouis

My GM character before was a girl. Because the truth is, they're respected a lot. LOL. Just being honest.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Girls respected on the Internet?

Doesn't compare with my experiences at all

Helrouis

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Jun 13, 2008, 12:59 AM

Well here we go again, my terminology maybe wrong. That respect simply means, they are much noticed by the people(masses), and I'm talking about a *good-profiled* one, not the ********.

baseballGuy

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Jun 13, 2008, 12:59 AM

I think its the other way around just look at A*****n post's  /... .