come see plz

Started by luna1990, Oct 09, 2006, 07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mann

Quote from: NikitaDarkstar on Jan 25, 2007, 05:31 PM
I usually don't find BM that usefull (for my main which is a sinX).. cause I dont' really use that many skills, I do however rely on beeing able to communitcate properly, with /bm that ends up beeing abit tricky (atleast for me >..>)..

Andyway ClothoX I hope you don't get 100 dex on server with 99 max stats (normal/lowrate servers), unless your an archer or mage class..

You'll find battlemode useful if you do armor/weapon switching, item usage, and using more than 5 skills. If you're just attacking, not much need for it in the first place. Like a crit sin.

NikitaDarkstar

*grins* bingo, crit sin... and on low rates I never really had any armours to switch between.. it's first on highrates I got that... and for skills.. nah not that many, cloak, venom dust, sonic blow, enchant poisoni, hide and actually grimtooth *Shrugs* it was usefull for a while but meh it isin't really anymore.. just a bad habit I guess... on top of that I also got healing items ofcourse and a few weapons hotkeyed.. and I've been doing just that stuff for a long time ^^

ClothoX

BM is awesome!! it rulz...!!

i dunno, i use it for everything, all my herbs, white pots, fw, bw are on there -__-

pintakasi

hey! whats your char?  ??? ???
your not a fool, aren't you?