Whitesmith Vs Creator

Started by Draculaz, Aug 06, 2010, 01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draculaz

*added i got job a whitesmith and i need help from you all to help me find solution to defeat a creator job
Max lvl 99/70 high rate server

Stats:
str - 99
vit - 45
agi - 1
int - 1
dex - 90
luk - 1

Equipment:
Valkyrie helm [kiel card] (quest item +5 all stats)
Sunglasses [Kiel card]
flu mask [kiel card]

weapon [hurricane fury+10 with incarnation samurai card / hurricane fury+10 with thanatos card]
armour [tao gunka card]
shield [thara frog card]
shoe [antique firelock card]
manteau [raydic card] *yea deviling gud, but its too risk if got others sin or h.wiz ks-ing

accessory - Ifrit ring x2

*Ok with this stats, i can easyly getting stun or froze or wateva..but dun wory. i have prepare all of that problem such orc hero sunglasses/marc armour/dustiness manteau when getting froze and I can handle a sniper by using errende ebecee card(pneuma effect) or flame skull card(i love this 1) / also can tank some sin-x sonic blow(without soul buff). As long they were near me or hit my char with physical type dmg, i have got d'strategy to dueling them..

Now heres not yet know how to handle these job, creator. How to defeat this creator, i mean..any thing or any card that do a long range type such as tomahawk axe, that enable throw tomahawk skill or Any other better solution..yay rely wanna know..

Chuck

PvP?

No vit whitesmith with eddga card - cart termi spam agi str build > 99 int 99 dex 25 agi creo, except if bragi'd. But. blah, really depends.

Draculaz

hmm.. yea. i need put low stats on vit coz focusing on my CT dmg and maximize power(no miss eh) cant make my CT miss, and if miss will replace by 1 dmg izit..naa i dun like see all my CT do 1 dmg..need more dex for no miss and ++my atk. im statisfyng With that build now, and my CT damage, sometime reach to 10k above (depends on enemy build) + box of storm(easy to find and really good stuff)

still need soultion for dueling creator..hayoo. i can kill this job..but have to wait for 'a good luck' they come near and give my CT eat them. hmm.. need strategy~ need strategy~

Sarin

make them come to you. Hide.

Chuck

Quote from: Sarin on Aug 06, 2010, 03:37 AM
make them come to you. Hide.

Most probably Maya Purple is available there (Seeing him having a terrible extent of MVP cards)

Well, that's the only thing I can think of. Wear an unfro, lower your vit.

Sarin

Maya Purple is actually advantage here. Don't forget, they can see with it, but can't attack. They have to come close to use sight....

Chuck

Sight, speed pot, distance self, acid demo. DXDXDXDX

Majinken Souga

You could use a Dimik card to make your vit 0. Since AD relies on vit from what I can see, having 0 vit should make it do very little damage if any at all.
The only way to save Modern TV: burn it in a pile, then burn the ashes, then compress and burn those ashes, then sprinkle it with holy water, then send the result into a black hole and never see it again.

Sarin

Speedy Gonzales is tricky, if you see it coming you can CT him as he runs past you....not a very reliable tactic.

Draculaz

yay..i think majortiy of this server's player can see hidden enemy and for me, i willing hunt d box of sunlight rather than wasting 1 slot that i can put another card kiel/orc hero. Using dimik and make my vit 0 is ok if i 1on1, but im playing open pvp room that got any kind of job..About hiding and waiting, is smthing im not gonna do. (catching is better than waiting)
With my vit 45, i can still tank d AD damage and i have try using d frost drive scroll drop from baby garm to make them..but this thing is not easy to get with this monster only few spawned.

Part that im blur is, got see one creator on screen, from far away, he set his demonstration skill, and start AD. With a handsome and slow moving to get near him(his AD+Hom+Demonstration coz it), then he start run again and do the same thing.. i wonder if got something to use or wear that can make this creator can taste the feeling eating my cart termination damage and that day, i'll have a good sleep~ ^_^

Nico

a creator with maya p will stun

a creator with maya p has earth spike scrolls

a creator with maya p is a bad idea

Draculaz

ahak..my whitesmith still can kill creator. just make sure my healing potion not out of stock and my vit no high

Relics

Whitesmith vs Creator is already a disadvantage for the WS imo.
Gotta pull 'cute' strategies out of your butt while all creo does is derp, keep distance + demo.

Draculaz

Well..seem i have get wat i needed. Thx to all reply.^^