hem, hello..
im a noob here, and i wanna ask several question from the masters here,
i've been making a sinX on my server
the stat is :

str 80
agi 70
dex 70
leftover goes to vit...

i was wondering, why is my sb missed oftenly ?
its kinda hard for me to fight another sinX cos i always missed...
my equipment are:

Alice doll with Vanberk
Mask of goddess / angel of ghost
a beard that gives hit / atk +20 ( i forgot )
+8 Boned infil, +8 triple ancient Boned spec.Jur , and +8 bloady roar
+5 thief clothes with porcelio card
+8 tidal shoes with verit card
+7 Wool scarf with raydric card
and 2 ring with mantis

should i do any upgrade with my equipments ?
i hate it when i missed my attack...
its a med rate server 5000/5000, max 99/70.. and mvp card 0,01

well for my sniper,
my sniper is a quite feared one there..
i would like to make it even stronger if it's possible..

dex 99
agi 99
vit 25

so here's my sniper equipment

+4 yellow bandana / +4 hunter's cap of stablitiy ( gemini S-58 card)
Robo eye
Moustache ( same as the sinx )
+10 compo with ( 2 hydra , 1 skel worker, and 1 cruiser card ) or +9 nepenthis bow with cruiser card and hydra card ( it deals same damage )
+7 sniping suit with anolian card
+8 wool scarf with Dragon tail card
+8 tidal shoes with green ferus card
and 2 orlean gloves with Zerom card and aligator card

( i used the combo, cruiser anolian,dragon tail , green ferus and aligator card )

need any upgrade ?
its kind of hard for me to fight against a professor though by using my sniper
so, anyone..
please leave a good comment here :)
thx

Gankz

First off, you aren't going to hit other Assassins outside of WoE unless you get your hands on a phreeoni card, their flee is just too high.

For your sniper, ditch the crappy sniper card set and pick up a BG/PvP Bow (Hydras, Skel workers, etc). Only use those 2 Zerom Orleans, ditch the Alligator. Put a porcellio card in your sniping suit. That's pretty much it....oh and don't expect to win against a prof, they're naturally resistant against snipers skill wise, they have too much that negates you, don't even try.

mahawirasd

well imho 70 dex is already decent for a sin...
if you wanna hit other peeps outside WOE, just switch to magnum break clip or mummy carded weapons if necessary... and if your enemies really did spend that much stat points on agi for flee, then stone em imho...

-w-

Kvein

Quote from: Gankz on Jul 20, 2010, 11:38 AM
First off, you aren't going to hit other Assassins outside of WoE unless you get your hands on a phreeoni card, their flee is just too high.

For your sniper, ditch the crappy sniper card set and pick up a BG/PvP Bow (Hydras, Skel workers, etc). Only use those 2 Zerom Orleans, ditch the Alligator. Put a porcellio card in your sniping suit. That's pretty much it....oh and don't expect to win against a prof, they're naturally resistant against snipers skill wise, they have too much that negates you, don't even try.

but using porcellio will give me -5 def
i dont even think its worth it
and what's BG anyway

Gankz

If you're an attack/flee sinx your survivability is already gimped. Porcellio will give you a great boost in attack once you factor in all your damage modifiers and EDP. It's very much worth it.

BG = Battlegrounds. If your server isn't populated then you probably don't have it.

Kvein

i was wondering if i change to a flee type
cos i just saw my frend who changed to that type is quite awesome
no one can sb him, but with a single edp, he can kill the others
any recommended cards ? or equipments ?

Relics

Flee sinx is terrible, any other SinX with a brain can counter it to the point that flee build is rendered useless.
You are constantly putting yourself at a % risk to be 1hitko'd, and that 'risk' further increases the more HIT another SinX / whatever melee dps decides to switch.

Besides, you are horribly low HP, meaning you are very prone to magic/AoE that does not miss.

More HP on your SinX + Pots is way more stable, reliant and is overall more bulky and you don't rely on odds to survive.

Kvein

well, i was just using my sin x for pvp though
we're often fighting against another sin x
for woe, im using my sniper, since that's my main character
tell me flee cards please :)

Salty

I agree with Relics. In PvP, your SinX is much better off taking out all that AGI and putting it into DEX and VIT. Try using Magnum Break to make your Sonic Blow hit them with the Fire Property attack (Never misses), it'll do around 30's or so, but it will have a chance to stun them (natural Sonic Blow effect) and that's when you can go in for the kill. Pumping your VIT is a good idea, especially with pots since it gives you a heal rate increase. Additionally, with your current refine rates, your Hard DEF will reduce damage by a good load and assuming this has low drop rates, most people won't be using Ice Pick. You'll have more survivability vs Magic and Melee characters won't be able to one hit you.
Just an average RO player.