3rd Class Discussion

Started by asdfqwerty123, Aug 31, 2007, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinzoku

Ragnarok may not seem like it but it's one of those games you have to truly master to be good. Unless you have Veteran friends you'll have to play for atleast a year to learn anything.

Exosferatu

kinzoku

Shura came out you can check it out on Doddler's RO future Wiki.

Relics

I guess they look somewhat acceptable.. but god >_> those pants of male, and body looks abit chubby.
I like the female tho

http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/index.php?title=Shura

Green

Oh god. Do they seriously have fire print on them? <<

Helrouis

Quote from: Relics on Jul 22, 2009, 07:24 AM
I guess they look somewhat acceptable.. but god >_> those pants of male, and body looks abit chubby.
I like the female tho

http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/index.php?title=Shura
With all honesty, I hate them, and champs look better D:

Sanin

I like them.  I'm going to yell Shoryuken everytime I attack something.  Also the males have a big donkey target on their back.

I must accept that Super-Gluing valuable coins to the sidewalk and then watching events from a nearby café is not proper demonic activity.

SilverStream~

The male looks super powerful ;-;

The female looks awesome =)

It's like, they went supersayian, but the sayian is the fire threads.

*HADOKEN!*

Updated with real hadoken*
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CookieEater

Edit: Doddler works on my end again. Shura's looking awesome.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

SilverStream~

I made it a gif now =)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LiteX

Quote from: CookieEater on Jul 22, 2009, 03:36 PM
Edit: Doddler works on my end again. Shura's looking awesome.

Design is pretty good, skills look fun to use
ライテ‐エクス

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

The skill autocasting spirit spheres is a godsend.

The Gentle Touches are very interesting.

And finally, manual combo starter.

Now if only Renewal didn't SUCK BALLS

Sanin

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Jul 23, 2009, 11:33 AM
The skill autocasting spirit spheres is a godsend.

The Gentle Touches are very interesting.

And finally, manual combo starter.

Now if only Renewal didn't SUCK BALLS

Hooray, beefed up Greatest General effect!  I'm almost positive that I'm going to go around and ask people if I can gently touch them.

Also as much as people complain about the Renewal we're all just going to get used to the changes.  Again.
I must accept that Super-Gluing valuable coins to the sidewalk and then watching events from a nearby café is not proper demonic activity.

Relics

Hell gate sounds pretty interesting.. plus I wonder what the damage output is on most of the new champ skills. Do they outclass asura?

Xarale

Quote from: Relics on Jul 23, 2009, 09:52 PM
Hell gate sounds pretty interesting.. plus I wonder what the damage output is on most of the new champ skills. Do they outclass asura?
Gate of Hell kinda seems like a new mini-asura.  It only costs 30% sp though, so I'd guess it won't be as strong as asura itself. (I hope ;x)