3rd Class Discussion

Started by asdfqwerty123, Aug 31, 2007, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A92FL0163

I was thinking it would be more as Vagabond Wolf than a giant wolf.

Dean Stark

But... Vagabond Wolf looks just like a regular wolf...

CookieEater

Well, I just read up on the Guillotine Cross, Mechanic and Shadow Chaser. They all seem quite awesome, but I loathe how much skills require you to stock up on items. The mecha armors requiring specific components equipped is a nice touch, though.

And one thing: ROGUES ARE NOT MAKE-UP ARTISTS! CURSE YOU, GRAVITY!
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

A92FL0163

Cookie, Rune Knight will have runes to create and use to fight (will probably have the same difficulty as making a Acid Bottle), High Wizard have those book thing, that will probably use as a catalyst too, GX have their poisons, Mechanics have items/equipments required to skills, Shadow Chaser have simple Reagents that are probably going to use dyes,  ArchBishop will use gems (not that they already used it before), rangers are going to waste a lot of special alloy trap.

Also, Cluster Bomb looks a good trap? Set 3 traps that deal 500% at the top of the WoE stairs, when wizards and professors passes, detonate it (as it seems, it's not triggered by stepping) and will probably work with camouflage.

As it seems, the new alloy traps aren't remove-able and they don't dissapear from just one trigger, it seems they will last until their time is over, for example, Electric Shocker will keep draining 5% SP per second, I don't think it would dissapear just after someone stepped on it, draining only 5% SP. Electric Shocker seem to be a freaking deadly trap, combining it with Aimed Bolt, dealing 3x400% damage along with Fear Breeze and Warg Biting you x_X Along with the ultimate flinch lock: Fear Breeze + Auto Blitz with a mad ASPD.

Anyone got any Video or Screenshot showing mounted rangers? Want to know if you can still use knifes and stuff while mounted, and if the Wolf Attack will be affected by Weapon Cards.

Also, inb4mechanicscalledosama, AutoDestruction skill seems good to open way on a WoE Precast :|

CookieEater

Yes, exactly. All classes are gonna be requiring s*** of items. Is this Gravity's answer to people stacking up potions to spam during PvP/WoE? 'cause it's lame.

Sanin

Gods I love Shadow Chasers, although they resemble that of a lion.  Get in your cars.

Also it seems that most of the stuff Mechanics need for a number of skills are actually Accessories.

But...Am I the only one seeing that the Minstrel and Wanderer might be...gimped a tad?
I must accept that Super-Gluing valuable coins to the sidewalk and then watching events from a nearby café is not proper demonic activity.

Raistlin

Possibly, unless they've got something to make up for it.

Between two-handed Shield-wielding-Gryffon-riding SuperTanks, Bruce Lee clones, Stuff-pulled-directly-from-WoW and Gundams, it's not looking too good for the Professor, Biochemist, or Clown/Gypsy.

Seriously. I hope doddler's "generic" was a typo.

A92FL0163

Quote from: Sanin on May 02, 2009, 01:25 PM
Also it seems that most of the stuff Mechanics need for a number of skills are actually Accessories.

So they are disable-able through divest accessory.

Nice.

LiteX

Some sprites do look strange, but the battle system looks a lot better than the current "Die in 5> clicks" one
ライテ‐エクス

Sanin

Quote from: Parameters on May 02, 2009, 08:58 PM

Nice.

I'd guess it would be the equivalent of hopping on the back of the Magic Gear and ripping out the component.
I must accept that Super-Gluing valuable coins to the sidewalk and then watching events from a nearby café is not proper demonic activity.

Aaronock

Quote from: Parameters on May 02, 2009, 08:58 PM

Nice.

They will eff this up by giving the new creator class "chemical protection accessory."
I won't be surprised to see Shadow Chaser nerfed hardcore through patches, they sound pretty overpowering even within renewal mechanics for right now.  Guess we'll haveta see what the other 2-2's wind up doing though XD

LiteX

Gods I love Shadow Chasers, although they resemble that of a lion.  Get in your cars.

But...Am I the only one seeing that the Minstrel and Wanderer might be...gimped a tad?

THE LIONS I MEAN SHADOCHEIZA HAZ READ RULE...bah, forget it

Well, pretty much all classes needs new crap to work now:

RuneKnight: Items for Runes.
Archbishop: SP for Ancilla and Blue Gems.
Guillotine Cross: Items for poisons.
Mechanic: Accessories, good that its not consumable.
Warlock: Books...dunno if they are consumable or not.
Ranger: Yay more traps, and the flute.
Shadow Chaser: Paints!

And even though, I really hope they don't overcompensate or overnerf a class, hell, Assasins and Alchemists were bottom tier classes back then, and now they have two of the game's most broken skills, I just hope that they don't do it with Minstrels and Wanderers, anyway,
Wtf are you complaining they took from WoW? Warlocks exist in fantasy, blizzard did not copyright them =/
ライテ‐エクス

CookieEater

Quote from: LiteX on May 04, 2009, 05:21 AM
Fuel? And Cannonballs?

LiteX

Quote from: CookieEater on May 04, 2009, 06:54 AM
Quote from: LiteX on May 04, 2009, 05:21 AM
Fuel? And Cannonballs?
Don't forget the FAWs and bullets

Anyway, it's not like WS fought without losing something (HSCR anyone?)
ライテ‐エクス

Sanin

As far as RO Future Wiki shows there's only 3 accessories that work for the Magic Gear.

The Self Destruction Device, the Cooling System, and the Repair Kit.  I'm assuming Cannonballs would be equipped like any other sort of ammunition and Fuel cells would end up being consumable items.