3rd Class Discussion

Started by asdfqwerty123, Aug 31, 2007, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarin

From what know about renewal, ATK/MATK and DEF/MDEF will undergo major changes...unfortunately in favor of one-shot attacks.

I am concerned also about dualclienting on p. servers. If one guy makes two warlocks and a bard, he can be pretty much spamming Comet all the time as precast.

Quote from: Omi on Jan 24, 2009, 10:27 AM
With the renewal, the classes don't seem that broken actually.

Without the renewal, I can see warlocks doing about 200k comet attacks.

dito ^^;;;

i have no clue why some people are already rushing to put these in their servers =/
without the renewal every things pretty much going to be massively imbalanced (393840394 times more then normal i mean)

A92FL0163

The Truth about the New One Shot Renewal Sistem
Attack Speed will be lowered.
[close]

Omi

I have 190 aspd at level 65 on an assassin cross following the renewals system

so they need to do some more work on that aspect ;x

CookieEater

Comet: a spell that requires two Warlocks to cast and deals heavy damage without any preperations required.

Porom & Palom, anybody?
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

A92FL0163

This Link shows most of the new renewal system features, seems as now you DO have delay on some skills and it now shows to you, every time you are with a skill cooldown, a paw is shown over it, and makes you unable to use it. Seems nice since some skills are obviously way too strong to keep using every second, and others less strong will be able to spam up.

Now this is something I was looking after. 

Head Monocle of DOOM

Quote from: CookieEater on Jan 25, 2009, 05:32 AM
Comet: a spell that requires two Warlocks to cast and deals heavy damage without any preperations required.

Porom & Palom, anybody?
It would be more like porom & Palom if it was AB and Warlock
Proof or it didn't happen.
All server reviews are based on a reviewers experience.
This is how negative server reviews work.
Eddy, carrots are good for your eyes, can it dial a phone.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Quote from: Sir Schmoopy on Jan 24, 2009, 04:11 PM

Pic or it didn't happen.

A92FL0163

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Jan 26, 2009, 10:42 AM
Quote from: Sir Schmoopy on Jan 24, 2009, 04:11 PM

Pic or it didn't happen.

I have read that there is actually a bug into the Renewal System that the weapons ASPD were a bit messed up and there was a spear that, when you equipped it, it would boost your ASPD to 190, they said that it was showing into others weapons and equips too, like sprint set.

I can't remember where I read it.

bugref

with regards to assasin Cross, this is so far my favorite Class because of its criticals. But It seems that the guillotine Cross transcended its build to a one type sonic build class, I do hope they would consider giving importance to Critical Build Guillotine Crosses… to continue the variations build as What assasin Cross has been famous of…

fluidin

And what makes you say that?

That Guillotine Crosses are a one-type Sonic Blow built class, in your own words.

Source please?
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Ascalon

Quote from: fluidin on Feb 13, 2009, 06:14 AM
And what makes you say that?

That Guillotine Crosses are a one-type Sonic Blow built class, in your own words.

Source please?

Heard about more DD skills for Guillottine Cross :\

But more, Hallucination Walk? It was removed from SinX long time ago, now i hope it would be at least balanced.

Aera

somewhat not a direct response to the posts above me, but I'd like to point out that the archbishops are awesome  :P

http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/index.php?title=Arch_Bishop

not only were the sprites nice (female only IMO), but the skills are great (again IMO)

duple light, renovatio, and adoramus catches my eye  ;)

[EDIT]

http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ranger

Rangers have the best sprites so far IMO... especially that ride a wolf  ;D

Ev1l

Hi, please everyone, how i can change assassin cross sprite to guillotine cross sprite?

Cielte

Quote from: Ev1l on Feb 27, 2009, 03:43 PM
Hi, please everyone, how i can change assassin cross sprite to guillotine cross sprite?

You rename the Gulliotines sprite to the Assassin Cross' sprite and figure out the folder you put it in for it to work. ;o

This doesn't belong in this topic. =.=