3rd Class Discussion

Started by asdfqwerty123, Aug 31, 2007, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omi

Well, in 2007 there was some mention of a soul linker + taekwon master rebirth class.  The problem is the information could most likely be false as the information was obtained through reverse engineering of the kRO client.

Infact, found the links;
http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/index.php?title=Death_Knight
http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/index.php?title=Dark_Collector

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

These two were used in that RO mobile thing.

x3 some info on them was found in the actual files of sak i think, but they were never used so far....

You

Yes, because if there's anything I want in a server, it's classes coming out before they're even close to being out on eA and the other classes in the group not being even out on kRO yet.

Third classes are a joke anyway, I don't even know why Trans works the way it does on private servers still.  It's a ruse to get more money, and when we're playing for free and for our own entertainment I'm not sure why we have to do the multiple runarounds to 99.

Sarin

Allowing these classes prematurely will cause about week of high growth of server, followed by downfall...besides you will not even test them properly since they are balanced for the new game mechanics-

/swt this topic isn't about essence remember? Y.Y

sides, without the renewal i think that the third's will be... godly to say the least

Cielte

Quote from: JJJ on Jan 16, 2009, 06:34 PM
/swt this topic isn't about essence remember? Y.Y

sides, without the renewal i think that the third's will be... godly to say the least

I'm pretty sure Gravity's got something planned to make one of the classes even more broken than before. Just with a different name, look, and of course, skills.

Omi

when you consider the renewal, 3rd classes actually look pretty balanced.  A lot of stat formula changes would make them as strong as a 135 int high priest at the moment by 115, and it won't be very easy to level them either I can imagine.

greaatttt another messy topic,
for the record, i didn't delete his post because it was slightly about the classes

and for the record if you think i have favoritism towards essence you may be looking at the picture upside down, the same goes for anyone that thinks i bother to care about favoritism

now since this topic's gotten messy i'll clean it up a bit

elicC

Pow

Is it just my imagination when I say she looks like a chicken?

-Pow
Divided we stand, together we fall.
There isn't any god that can save us all
So don't pray on your knees, just beg on your hands
There is no belief in this promised land

xD ya i know it looks funny x3

PS: check this out >>Clickie<<

Cielte

Looks like a replica of a Female Swordie sitting.

elicC

Quote from: Pow on Jan 22, 2009, 09:39 PM

Is it just my imagination when I say she looks like a chicken?

-Pow

DOES NOT!!.....

Okay...well....maybe <_<

A92FL0163

Woah, Wizard sniping is now possible, AWESOME!(Now you're able to Napalm B. from afar, I guess). Drain HP was already known(LOL WOW LOCKS). And also OH s*** TETRA VORTEX !!! FINALLY IT HAVE BEEN ADDED! It was displayed years ago in Ragnarok Manhwa but have never been added into game.

Also, no skill to kill enemies with your spiked clothing, sadly. :/