3rd Class Discussion

Started by asdfqwerty123, Aug 31, 2007, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ngjoko

Fireblend allows the casting of lv. 5 firebolt, thus i'm not sure if that'll do any good.

Further more, my bad, didn't read that journal at first. XP

With the stats calculator modified, i guess you don't really need so much STR to survive anymore since ATK is pretty much based on weapons, thus finally gotten rid of the "i can only level by leeching" problem.

I can finally explore while leveling since the monsters had been removed, replaced, and evenly spread all over rune midgard, yay! XD

But i am concerned about Morroc, how do you even get there anymore? Won't novices and thieves have hard time changing jobs? I mean, pre-merchants might have to go to morroc, assassins and rogues starts at morroc, and there are lots of quest that starts there.

Finally, i really wonder if the "Magitek Armor" appearance for male and female will look the same. If they do at the least different color, like blue for guys and red for gals. :P
Come and join HeRO, it's lots of fun. ^^

CookieEater

Quote from: ngjoko on Nov 22, 2008, 06:48 PM
Fireblend allows the casting of lv. 5 firebolt, thus i'm not sure if that'll do any good.
Level 3, actually. And it does a lot of good. A friend of mine solo levelled all the way to 99 on Geos pre-Trans, with only a minor mental breakdown. And it makes you a lot more usefull in a party also.

Remember: AFK levelling via Homunculus is not allowed everywhere.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

asdfqwerty123

Monk or Champion>
ä¿®ç¾...
Shura

...I wonder if it has a hoodie.
Oddly though, Shura is an obscure Muslim term...
I wonder how that plays out.

ngjoko

I don't see why must all creators use homunculus to level up, that's abusing the game.

CookieEater

Quote from: ngjoko on Nov 25, 2008, 04:01 PM
I don't see why must all creators use homunculus to level up, that's abusing the game.
Only if they level AFK, otherwise it's using it as intended. The Homunculus is there to help the Alchemist/Biochemist fight, after all.
It's very lazy and cheap, though. I never do it.

CookieEater

Quote from: Zairik on Nov 25, 2008, 03:58 PM
Oddly though, Shura is an obscure Muslim term...
I wonder how that plays out.
The intended translation is the Japanese one, which means 'carnage'. I doubt that Gravity double-checked for multi-language use of the word...

ngjoko

Yeah, my sentiments too. Well at least that won't be a problem for long since a character of certain level can only gain decent amount of exp from monsters of certain levels, thus ensuring AFK leveling to be unsuccessful. Unless you wanna hunt for stuff using your homunculus during AFK, then having a yoyo around should be ok, though it's still lazy...
Posted on: Nov 25, 2008, 11:03 am
I'd just realised that battle Sages can finally be unleashed, freecast while attacking. Sages with high STR can use staffs for decent MATK, or INT can use daggers or books for decent ATK.

All the Alchemists and Blacksmiths will also be able to fight and create items since STR is not as crucial for damaging anymore.

echo44

GUILLITINE CROSS! xD sin class rocks i can't wait them to come! tho arent they supposed to be already realeased(w/e) ?   ;D i can't wait!
O man~ Sinx
Hell was full so I came Back!~

ah ha! so this was the third topic about the new third classes x3
let me merge em!

ngjoko

Sin types are indeed strong, but don't really like them. The skills are too powerful and risky, the weapons are lethal, definately not my type of character. Besides, only assassins look good, cross and guillotine looks awfully awful.

GM-Robby

warlock looks awesome...
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.~Niccolo Machiavelli

ngjoko

ArchBishop's Sprite and Skill description are ready, RuneKnight's Sprite is complete, but the skills are only half way done. I saw it on iro future wiki.

ArchBishop looks extremely essential in WoE, but the SP costs too much, but they can really be demon slayers. I wonder if Duple Light can be cast on other player.

Littlechan

arch bishop can be like the one who can global silence on Dota...I forgot the name XD

and the sprite of female arch bishop looks cute <3~

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Kurain

Arch bishop has some pretty imbalanced skills though.

Examples would be the one giving you the ability to cast kyrie on every party member whenever you want.
Or the ability to cancel everyones buffs on your screen in one go.
Or having the ability to use a AoE lex that has a range of a whopping 15 cells.

/swt the skills aren't set in stone and we're already talking about balance? Dx

im not going to like this am i? XDD
oh well its all about change =3