3rd Class Discussion

Started by asdfqwerty123, Aug 31, 2007, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

It's also nearly impossible to get, I think you need to spend 46 skill points to max it.

Relics

Quote from: Xarale on Jul 24, 2009, 12:51 AM
Quote from: Relics on Jul 23, 2009, 09:52 PM
Hell gate sounds pretty interesting.. plus I wonder what the damage output is on most of the new champ skills. Do they outclass asura?
Gate of Hell kinda seems like a new mini-asura.  It only costs 30% sp though, so I'd guess it won't be as strong as asura itself. (I hope ;x)
Yeah.. I just wonder what the formula is since it increases damage the lower your HP is.. and having heard that HP on renewal can go as far as 30k..

fluidin

50k to be exact.

On a GX, no less. (If I recall correctly one had 42k at lv 120/130+. Or was it a RK?)
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

SilverStream~

Still waiting to see if any of the skill effects mimic the hadoken.

We already have the Throw Spirit Sphere that sorta looks like it.  Would be fun to see one big blue fireball/spirit sphere being thrown.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LiteX

Quote from: fluidin on Jul 24, 2009, 10:04 PM
50k to be exact.

On a GX, no less. (If I recall correctly one had 42k at lv 120/130+. Or was it a RK?)

42K on the SinX
50k on the RK (Can get 150k by berserk, 300k by Berserk+Tao)
I know Tao is an exaggeration, but I'm just showing how high a Knight's HP is coming to be these days
ライテ‐エクス

SilverStream~

It's pretty amazing that one can get 300k hp on a normal character.

It's like a no def boss monster.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LiteX

Quote from: SilverStream~ on Jul 25, 2009, 01:06 PM
It's pretty amazing that one can get 300k hp on a normal character.

It's like a no def boss monster.

I've heard Gravity has been readjusting some bosses, and making some easy that one 10X can solo and making hard ones that parties of 150 would be required to defeat them properly, in other words, they are spreading out the MvP levels, unlike back in the day that only Moonie+GTB to DL+Bapho, which had a pretty low-averageish difficulty gap
ライテ‐エクス

SilverStream~

Yes it's to make mvping more of a quest like event for players, instead of the normal "Let's go mvp", and 5 mins later the sniper or hw gets mvp.

A92FL0163

right click, open image, etc

inb4captainobvious

Xarale

100k gate of hell?  783k asura? D:...

Although those skills seem strong against mobs, it'll be interesting to see how strong these skills are against other players.

Edit: Just noticed the 999k skill at the bottom.. ;x

Green

oO

I'd like to see them all performed on the same monster, though.

Sarin

Time to practise hide-dodge.

A92FL0163

Quote from: Sarin on Jul 25, 2009, 09:25 PM

Time to practise hide-dodge.

Earthshake - Deals 300% to all targets in a 11x11 AoE, if the enemy is under hiding/cloaking/chase walking and other hiding effects, the damage is tripled.

CookieEater

Quote from: A92FL0163 on Jul 25, 2009, 07:29 PM
[snip]
Awesome images. Could you get one for the animation/damage of Ride In Lightning/Lightning Shot?
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

LiteX

Quote from: Xarale on Jul 25, 2009, 08:02 PM
100k gate of hell?  783k asura? D:...

Although those skills seem strong against mobs, it'll be interesting to see how strong these skills are against other players.

Edit: Just noticed the 999k skill at the bottom.. ;x

Gate of Hell does cost less SP though
ライテ‐エクス