Ragnarok Online > General Job Question

[CLASSIC] Best Emp Breaking Class

(1/3) > >>

jizmo:
Hey guys,

I was just wondering what, in your opinion, is the best Emp Breaking Class in Classic (NON-TRANS) WoE. I'm talking best overall DPS against an Emperium and why? I'm assuming it's a crit type assassin (my server doesn't have ice pick). Your thoughts?

vashgibz13:
Assassin but;
Most effective breaker is
SVD Knight switching to Muramasa.

Therefore: Knight is the better breaker (Classic 2-1/ 2-2)

jizmo:
Ahh I see. So assassin would break the emp quicker but SVD knight is less likely to die while doing it. I don't want to be a pain but would you be able to give me some example builds for both? Would either be effective for killing players too?

ServerExploiter:

--- Quote from: jizmo on Dec 19, 2016, 10:16 am ---Ahh I see. So assassin would break the emp quicker but SVD knight is less likely to die while doing it. I don't want to be a pain but would you be able to give me some example builds for both? Would either be effective for killing players too?

--- End quote ---

SVD Knight is what the name means,
Str, Vit, Dex In that Order,

you gonna rock like 120 Str, 80-90 Vit, 50 Dex.

Most of them time you going to bowling bash the s*** out of everything, when you breaking emp you switch to Mara for Crit.
Knights are better because they can tank group and white pots heals a very high amount.

As for Sin I dont know much for their killing power, since Sonic blow sucks without Linker / Passive / EDP.
Best off with just a Knight,

vashgibz13:
Sins = to be useful in WOE needs the following:

100 total vit
110 total str
30 total dex

+7 assassin dagger (Osiris), +10 main gauche with 2 OrcSkel and 2 DWolf cards.

You will survive some rushed Asuras.
Never gets stunned or other status.
Deals more damage than Knight Breakers.

Your Sonic Blow here may kill weak armored enemies as long as you have Endow Fire (from Sage) and +7 Infiltrator.
Jurs does NOT beat Over-upgraded Infiltrators on 2-1/2-2 Classic set up. 

Despite everything you do, knight and other classes always beats you.
This class is super Underpowered at this stage of episode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version