Your saddest moment in RO?

Started by Yuzo, Mar 22, 2015, 01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy90

The moment when you realize everyone had to go multi-clienting to level up a character and ended up farming for zeny alone 90% of the time,  playing other games made me feel guilty about multi-clienting
(Not saying people shouldn't but if you don't get it don't bother finding out)

Well for this I had to be outside of RO to feel it (actually I just got tired of RO, at least that's what I had initially thought)
The original reason why I wanted to play Ragnarok "Online" it's because I get to venture with people online to discover
the game, unfortunately the majority of players simply don't care and just follow "how to make millions ASAP or how to be pro ASAP or the worst > how to be right"
(Greed is good but I've seen too many textbook examples of people religiously following guides just to farm, now that I think back about it that's actually the saddest thing I can imagine in Ragnarok for me not to mention nerfs were placed in order to prolong the process)

Now that's out of the way, I think I have convinced myself that RO is dead unless I am back in 2003 again.
Now I finally understand why people thought "we" were paid to play RO, thanks for reminding me why I am on the internet
RO has come a long way since 2003, and MMO had changed a lot since then, it will never be the same again

yC

Yummy90 that sound very discouraging.  I agree sometimes we run into situation that it is more efficient to use alts than to find a real human to play together.  It's not just in RO, many mmo have these situations.   Back in 2003~ when our computer can only handle one client this isn't a thing, don't we all miss those days :/ 

mrickson

When aero2 has been closed.

Damn I got depressed.

Official opening: January 13, 2018

Upcoming: VilliRO - Rates 30x/30x/30x
Max Level: 180/70
A very different RO mixed with classic Pre-re!

Give us a try: http://villiro.com/ <3
Discord: https://discord.gg/4C5JKvx

grubbykitty

gettin scammed outta a mil ages ago in the official game. the gms just it shrugged of  /omg /wah

raphael.cruger

^They said sad moments not funny ones! D: (Tell us more)

There's been a few times in the past I've done or said stuff that probably upset people, thinking about how I could have kept my mouth shut makes me feel sad owo, other than that RO life is good!

Lots of friends missing but they're not dead(hopefully)! So no point feeling bad about that :X

Naruto

some guy in my party asks " Have you spoken to xxxxx? "
"what are you talking about ? " I respond
"you know, xxxxxx? "
"Do you know me or something ? "

/wah

giacapoj

got banned by znro admin on his server because his math is wrong  /wah

andcyr

I was once trying to help my friend's PS by making the server looks alive and filled with people, so whenever there is a new player I opened 2 or more clients and chat with myself. This is beyond sad...... oh and the server? Dead after a month.....  /sob
Warlock enthusiast, almost to the point of it being sad... /sob

Naruto

Quote from: andcyr on Jul 11, 2019, 08:33 AM
I was once trying to help my friend's PS by making the server looks alive and filled with people, so whenever there is a new player I opened 2 or more clients and chat with myself. This is beyond sad...... oh and the server? Dead after a month.....  /sob

someone has to do it

Rags

Quote from: andcyr on Jul 11, 2019, 08:33 AM

LF> friends like this

Shuchou

When renewal was released on iRO  /sob

[email protected]

I have this girlfriend that I've met in this high rate server right? And maybe I've spent some couple of bucks to suffice some items.

After a year, I've found it that he is a fat man and just want some donate items on me.
Well, dont judge me cuz I am still like 10 yrs old at that time.

It haunts all the time bro and I'm already 27 yrs old yesterday.

GM Fury

Quote from: [email protected] on Apr 12, 2020, 09:44 PM
I have this girlfriend that I've met in this high rate server right? And maybe I've spent some couple of bucks to suffice some items.

After a year, I've found it that he is a fat man and just want some donate items on me.
Well, dont judge me cuz I am still like 10 yrs old at that time.

It haunts all the time bro and I'm already 27 yrs old yesterday.

Best story so far xD

Launch Date: April 17, 2020

janacechan

My saddest moment is when my best friend reported me for RMT-ing him.

3+ years of hard work gone just like that  /wah

It was my bad tho and I understand that /ok

GM Fury

Quote from: janacechan on Apr 13, 2020, 05:36 AM
My saddest moment is when my best friend reported me for RMT-ing him.

3+ years of hard work gone just like that  /wah

It was my bad tho and I understand that /ok

Now that's pretty sad.

Launch Date: April 17, 2020