Ragnarok Online > General Discussion

When did you start playing Ragnarok Online?

<< < (3/47) > >>

Annihilate:

--- Quote from: yC on Mar 13, 2012, 12:29 pm ---lol I saw those, it just take forever.  I can't do that, it takes very good timing.  I could pot and kill Phreeoni and moonlight as a knight just not with counter.

--- End quote ---

Offtopic: Lol we're friggin old. :P

Ontopic:
1. Yeah, and Elus/Oris back then were non-existent. Like, even wizzes were using Agi-int builds. Lol.
2. ME Priests were the thing, esp when soloing bapho and other ME-able MVPs.

Ahhhh....*nostalgic*

Triper:

--- Quote from: Annihilate on Mar 14, 2012, 01:58 am ---Ontopic:
1. Yeah, and Elus/Oris back then were non-existent. Like, even wizzes were using Agi-int builds. Lol.
2. ME Priests were the thing, esp when soloing bapho and other ME-able MVPs.

Ahhhh....*nostalgic*

--- End quote ---
I think some years ago I had a fun moment with someone about that lol
*Talks with an old player that is back after some years of hiatus*
*Old Player decides to check if lod is still easy to kill with ME and asks for some help for a funny moment*
*he, me and some friends die trying to help him kill lod with ME*
*old player - OH, he has skills now *goes to town and afk* *

Dean Stark:
Way way back in 2003 or was it around late 2002. I remember thinking that slotted Rings, while they do exist that time, were a myth; mooks and MVPs had no skills; no such thing as Trans or 2-2's; no WoE; Payon 5's "true" MVP was supposed to be Zombie Dragon - which got scrapped; Payon 2 had Martins and Smokies; Byalan 2 had Thara Frogs; Hunter was the most common class; and Sins were s*** in PVP. I even recall the original Cloaking being only cast-able in a wall.

immowl:
I think that was 2002 when I first started playing Ragnarok with my friends and that was really enjoyable and got me filled for a very long time.  I even remember one booboo when I did not really that much about the game mechanics that I dropped items just to transfer them between characters on the same account.  Because of the huge volume of players, I often lost items because of the timeout they had on their own.

Scarlet~:
In 2003-2004, like the majority (according to the poll). Sadly, I lost contact with all my friends from my first server :[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version