2 (10%)
Play Official Premium
3 (15%)
I already quitted RO >_>
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

LiteX

Quote from: Relics on Apr 11, 2009, 05:38 AM
Thing is, I play to PvP not to level/grind for gears.

RO has, in my opinion, one of the best PvP systems for mmorpgs.. and a sloppy leveling system.
ever since the updates, leveling is now a breeze but items are still amazingly hard to get which results in 99/70 chars sparse on gear.

QFT!
RO has a variety of classes (1 Novice, 1 Super Novice, 3 Taekwon Type, 2 Expanded, 6 First Classes, 13 Second Classes, 13 Transclasses which result in 39 Classes, add the High First classes and novices to make 46, add the new 13 third classes and it would make 59) each with different roles, it's leveling system had a very stupid curve once you hit the 90s, but with the addition of BioLabs and Thors, 99 a character is a lot easier than before, the only thing bad about items is that: etc items drop in the 10%-100% chance, usable items drop in the 1%-10%, and all the good things are inbetween 0.01% and 1%, it's not that bad with RO's fast-paced battles, but trying to get a card that drops in 1/10000, IMO, gravity should forget about the bubble gum and make something that makes the drops easier to get, so yeah, Gravity really needs to start fixing alot of these problems after 3rd classes come...
ライテ‐エクス

Quote from: Relics on Apr 11, 2009, 05:38 AM
Thing is, I play to PvP not to level/grind for gears.

RO has, in my opinion, one of the best PvP systems for mmorpgs.. and a sloppy leveling system.
ever since the updates, leveling is now a breeze but items are still amazingly hard to get which results in 99/70 chars sparse on gear.

xD you can say that again!

usually i end up having around 3 trans characters before i finish the gear hunting for just one of them

Dean Stark

I'd quit. Rates w/ more than the official (or at least 10x) is what keeps me going. Plus pservers are free too.

Descent

I don't play much RO anymore nowadays, if Gravity were to nix every P. Server in existence and force people to play officials, I would just stop playing RO.

Would give me more time to focus on Capcom vs SNK 2 and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, which both have upcoming money tournaments for me.

A92FL0163

Considering PServers are way more advertised over the net than Gravity Officials server.

Dauphine

I'd just quit Ragnarok. I only hang out as much as I do on my pserver because I GM there and made tons of cool friends there, which keeps me interested.

Edan the Man

Quote from: Dauphine on Apr 13, 2009, 02:26 PM
I'd just quit Ragnarok. I only hang out as much as I do on my pserver because I GM there and made tons of cool friends there, which keeps me interested.
Same for me :P

ShadowSappy

I would most likely quit Ragnarok in general. Valkyrie is majority bots and isn't exactly stable in lag terms. As for the premiums, I would pay but I don't think its worth it in the long run.