What was your first character and job experiences in RO?

Started by Majora_younglink, Feb 09, 2008, 06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrrgleCaek

My first class was a SinX, did a hybrid build ~~;
Than I tried gunslinger and put str in instead of dex and wondered why my attack was so weak all the time...

dook

my first character was a crusader on iRO (although im sure i started a few others before i job changed) i was almost lvl 80 before i realised that my vit/str build was absolutely useless :D

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: dookleeto on Feb 19, 2008, 05:12 AM
my first character was a crusader on iRO (although im sure i started a few others before i job changed) i was almost lvl 80 before i realised that my vit/str build was absolutely useless :D

LMAO~ how the heck are you gonna hit someone  /heh

yC

my first char was a swordie on iRO beta 2000~2001

then I realize it suck lol because at the time i saw mages can kill stuff easy and thief can attack so fast while my stupid swordie take hell a long time to kill something ... (was a noob ...)

so my next few chars were:

- thief, iRO beta didn't make it to sin because they closed all of a sudden when I was killing caramels on the mountains T_T

- shifted to full time wizzie by server hogging on jRO (Japan), cRO (China), twRO (Taiwan)

- knight on iRO paid closed Beta 2(?) chaos

- wizzie on iRO free Beta 2(?) loki

-- dark age begins --
- moved to private server when my friend pulled me in, i was all ready to pay for iRO p2p at the time lol

tried many classes but still can't say I mastered them:

- crusader, sage, sin, priest, hunter, barely a rogue, gunslinger, supernovice many jobs i never experienced ... like monk etc i think those need a lot of understand to be good

- the one and only trans i got (on a low rate ...) was a whitesmith xD (botted half the way on blacksmith and did a lot of zeny exploit to get the $$$ for pots and mm/term skills).  Tho I think it was left at around 91~96 never a 99/70 trans

So yea i am so noob compare to those hardcore players out there, i don't have the motivation to spend 20 more hours for that 20 stat points to get that ultimate perfect build, to me 98 or 99 is very much the same xD, me = casual player, no time for hardcore

AlviN

i started RO in pRO chaos was like 2003 i think...
i was the kind of player who wants to make and delete character when i found some other are classes cool too... my 1st one is swordie (bad skills xD)... wasnt that serious playin but i got hooked up that much until now...
well, life as a pro-noobie i jus got a lvl 77 sin (i think) as my highest and only 2nd job character in chaos i was already feel god when i got a quick muffler and almost put a fight to a friend when he lost it after i lend it to him...
then at that time i started jumping server by server... loki (jus merch), Iris (played long time till hacked), Odin (no luck as wiz), finally Sarah, my fave n established server but stupid ip localizing wont play me when i got to live in the US anymore... f*** LEVEL-UP-GAMES...  >:(
pack that sheet!

Pandora

My first character was a mage on a 2/2/2 server, I intended to make sage but changed my mind and went Wizzy. I played a wiz on all the other servers after that, save my own where I play a Sniper as main.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

superja

my first char was a swordie, then I made another swordie (diff build), 2 thieves, 3 merchies and an aco. My first second job was a Knight. Was thoroughly unimpressed with it, so made the other swordie a crusader and deleted the knight to make a battle aco, intending to make a monk. Did a Sin and a Rogue, both crazy fun, but the rogue sucked xD, I just kept him because he looked cool. Made my other aco a priest, was my fave char and played it until I left that server. (Anima lol)

Kite-kun

My first character was a thief(mocking and green equips) in pRO, it reached job lvl 50 and all of a sudden it got deleted before i even got to be an assassin and i swore to never to play RO again but that all changed since im playing it again :P 

~EXKillA~

my first experience of ragnarok was about 5-6  years ago *hope the date is right* when my brother played and i watched him playing and from that day on i fell inlove with ragnarok and since then i started playing too and my first character was a thief and a archer named LightMousy and DarkMousy and i played on a low rate server
[color=red]ECCHI-RO has been moved

New Domain >>>>>> http://ecchi-rag.com/ <<<<<< New Domain

We also activated our old Forum until we fixed our current one, please check out the Homepage[/color]

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Swordsman on iRO. I remember I was using spears purely because of aesthetic reasons(long story) even though I obviously had no skills to support them. I think around level 30 my free trial ended and since I had no means of paying I dropped RO alltogether. Year? No idea.

My second and more real encounter with RO was at Spyderlake version 3 because I was hanging out with 420 crew at the time. The rates were 3/3/3/1 I think. I made several characters, I also remember I got battle aco to jlvl 50 once(Though it was easier with Ayothaya field full of Leaf Cats, now they changed spawns), I still can't believe I had patience for that. Anyway I eventually got bored with the grinding(Because I still was too stubborn to follow builds almost all my characters sucked) and quit, the server went under not long later because of drama. Too bad, it was pretty decent all things considered.

Royal Guard

mine is a magician ;D
in idRO

but then after bout 1 month i started playing ScytheRO~..............

he....

Muad_Dib

rezard

Rehael

The Greatest Server is in preparation phase : http://valiantro.com
Setting the standard so high the other servers will look like noob stuff. ;)

Melona

My first character was a novice, durrr... Nope, just fooling around! Well, my first actual character was a Thief, that was back in 2002, Thailand Ragnarok Online. God, I sure do miss those days.  :'(

Best Regards,
Melona~