Set combo

Started by MemoZzz, Jan 24, 2009, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MemoZzz

What happens if you wear, say, Odin's Blessing, Vidar's Boots & Vali's Manteau Equip Set, and Valkyrie's Shield & Frigg's Circlet. Do you get the bonus from both combo sets or just one?

Also, the same idea, but with cards. What happens if you have a Incubus in an upper headgear and another Incubus card in mid headgear,, in addition to a succubus in the armor. Do you get the bonus from both? or just one? I tested this in a simulator, but it showed me that it gave only one, but I just wanted to make sure just in case the simulator couldn't recognize that sort of thing.

Thanks in advance.

Cielte

Incubus & Succubus Cards :
You'll only get the bonus once.

Two Sets :
I believe it's only one. Correct me if I'm wrong.
//Edit : Just tried it. Only one works. For me, atleast.

A92FL0163

You can't stack 2 combos with the same item, the same thing happens when you put a Dark Lord on your Foot and Two Dark Illusion on Head (Hat[1] and Sunglasses[1], for example), you will only receive one +20% HP/SP. Unless, of course, you can equip two cards on your leg(SHR and Stuff), so I believe the combo would work and give +40% HP/SP.

In your case, you're combing 2 items with 1 item, which what will happen I already explained.

bleu

Spiritual Ring Combo
Combo 1 = Divine Cross + Spiritual Ring
Combo 2 = Spiritual Ring + Clip

ME damage 5,130 (just Combo 1)

ME damage 6,710 (Combo 1 and Combo 2)

But it does appear that I enjoy the benefits of both combos. ME damage of Combo 1 + Combo 2 > Combo 1 by 30%

Odin's Blessing Combos
I don't have Odin's Blessings so I am unable to test if you could receive "double bonus from two combos, using the same Odin's Blessing". Officially, it is suppose to be able to be done. Perhaps an eAthena bug!

According to: Samias (03-21-2008, 09:22 PM)

You can only get one set bonus per set, but the same piece of equipment can activate more than one set if it's associated with more than one. For example, you could stack the Freyja set (Fricca's circlet, valk shield, odin's blessing) and Odin set (Odin's blessing, Vali's mant, Vidar's boots) and pick up both set bonuses. However, if you wore a ninja suit + 2 shinobi sashes, you would only pick up the bonus once and the other sash would be worthless. The spiritual ring for the wizard bonus should be the same way, and you need a clip or rosary to pick up the bonus for acolytes anyway, taking up the 2nd accessory slot.

MemoZzz

Quote from: bleu on Jan 24, 2009, 11:30 PM
Spiritual Ring Combo
Combo 1 = Divine Cross + Spiritual Ring
Combo 2 = Spiritual Ring + Clip

ME damage 5,130 (just Combo 1)

ME damage 6,710 (Combo 1 and Combo 2)

But it does appear that I enjoy the benefits of both combos. ME damage of Combo 1 + Combo 2 > Combo 1 by 30%

Odin's Blessing Combos
I don't have Odin's Blessings so I am unable to test if you could receive "double bonus from two combos, using the same Odin's Blessing". Officially, it is suppose to be able to be done. Perhaps an eAthena bug!

According to: Samias (03-21-2008, 09:22 PM)

You can only get one set bonus per set, but the same piece of equipment can activate more than one set if it's associated with more than one. For example, you could stack the Freyja set (Fricca's circlet, valk shield, odin's blessing) and Odin set (Odin's blessing, Vali's mant, Vidar's boots) and pick up both set bonuses. However, if you wore a ninja suit + 2 shinobi sashes, you would only pick up the bonus once and the other sash would be worthless. The spiritual ring for the wizard bonus should be the same way, and you need a clip or rosary to pick up the bonus for acolytes anyway, taking up the 2nd accessory slot.

I have tried out the same set (Divine Cross, Spiritual Ring, Rosary) and it worked. I will have to test the other one out.

Btw, I really like your skin. What is it? If you don't mind sharing.