Tira is not a camwhore (the story)

Started by MarchHare, Mar 09, 2009, 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tira

Quote from: Tira on Feb 23, 2009, 01:46 PM
tldr; Who cares, it's the Internet.

QuoteCam says:
You have a fair bit of animosity pointed at you on the internet, god damn.
Cam says:
I have to do something to gain anime success so that people can hate me too.

Chill out, kids!

In response to Zone:

Quote<Tira|WORKIN> If Zone wants to use my rack
<Tira|WORKIN> As his avatar
<Tira|WORKIN> I don't care
<Tira|WORKIN> I have a nice rack
<Riotblade> that's yours?
<Tira|WORKIN> Yes
<Riotblade> LOL

^ still applies. Although please use the sparkle version, I think it adds a touch of class.

Would make a longer post, but I have gainful employment to partake in (contrary to popular belief, this is not prostitution!).

Zone

Quote from: Tira on Mar 10, 2009, 02:15 PM

QuoteCam says:
Cam says:

Chill out, kids!

In response to Zone:

<Tira|WORKIN> Yes
<Riotblade> LOL

^ still applies. Although please use the sparkle version, I think it adds a touch of class.

Would make a longer post, but I have gainful employment to partake in (contrary to popular belief, this is not prostitution!).
Then why was I banned?

Patapon

(contrary to popular belief, this is not prostitution!).

its stripping lol
Posted on: Mar 10, 2009, 07:21 am
Quote from: Descent on Mar 10, 2009, 11:54 AM
words

this is without a doubt the 100% worst post on rms

this image copyright 2009 Patapon

PoisonWolf

QuoteCam says:
Cam says:

Chill out, kids!

In response to Zone:

<Tira|WORKIN> Yes
<Riotblade> LOL

Tira,

You call that nice? Seriously? What are you smoking? Do you even own a mirror?

And if you really had your "gainful employment" (which is allegedly not prostitution) to partake in, you wouldn't even have posted that redundant post to begin with. The only thing I got from that was that Riotblade would totally stuff his man nostrils into your excuse of breasts.

Your attempt to act like you don't give a flying manure is such a pitiful attempt at your ego trying to salvage itself for all it is worth (I too, question, just how much it's worth...perhaps 999.95?).

Good day.

Patapon

Quote from: PoisonWolf on Mar 10, 2009, 03:30 PM
And if you really had your "gainful employment" (which is allegedly not prostitution) to partake in, you wouldn't even have posted that redundant post to begin with. The only thing I got from that was that Riotblade would totally stuff his man nostrils into your excuse of breasts.

Your attempt to act like you don't give a flying manure is such a pitiful attempt at your ego trying to salvage itself for all it is worth (I too, question, just how much it's worth...perhaps 999.95?).

man this is hilarious please post more jokes can you put in a webcam jab somewhere

good day

Shinn

QuoteCam says:
Cam says:

Chill out, kids!

In response to Zone:

<Tira|WORKIN> Yes
<Riotblade> LOL

Tira,

You call that nice? Seriously? What are you smoking? Do you even own a mirror?

Good day.

quoted for the greatness it holds within

Cheers.

cause after all the drama, I still slain em.

Need a site done? contact me.

Yoda

Sir I am from the Association for jokes Gone Bad.  I must request that you give me a copy of said .gif with cleavage included.  Thank you.

booooooooooooooobiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeessssss pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassssse
“Foreplay, cuddling - a Jedi craves not these things”

MarchHare

excuse of breasts.

Hey man, I'll give you $1,000 US for photos of your glorious man tits - just shoot me a PM. There is a bonus in there for you if they are a bigger cup size than Tira's, and I suspect they are!

Patapon

Quote from: MarchHare on Mar 10, 2009, 03:42 PM
Hey man, I'll give you $1,000 US for photos of your glorious man tits - just shoot me a PM. There is a bonus in there for you if they are a bigger cup size than Tira's, and I suspect they are!

confirm

Zone

Quote from: Patapon on Mar 10, 2009, 03:46 PM
Quote from: MarchHare on Mar 10, 2009, 03:42 PM

confirm
Patapon's are huge, if Tira's and his were to fight, I am sure Patapon's would win against Tira's.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

No, seriously. I want to see tits that launched a thousand ships posts.

Rudolph Zyaber

Quote from: Descent on Mar 10, 2009, 11:54 AM
Oh for chrissakes, shut the f*ck up. "Nerd Rage" seems to be an EssenceRO buzzword, because I've only seen faggots from that server use it and then pat themselves on the back for it.

If people didn't want it to come to this, it should never have gone public and Tira should have put a stop to it beforehand. Did she? No. Because it's "funny". Not so funny when people start saying s*** about it, is it? Zone even got banned for it for "posting libel", but we all know who banned him for that, just go look at AnimeSeed and it all becomes clear.

Your Admin is a f*** whore.
Your community is a bunch of faggots who would rather play in cliques for their "epik woe!1!", god help you if you're a new player, you won't even get the time of day. How do I know? Ex-EssenceRO player.
There is absolutely d*** original about your server.
When the joke isn't funny anymore, time to come and "clear the air", lest people think the almighty Tira is less than godly.

Lie in the bed you f*ckwits made and deal with it.

Stop posting.

Nerd Rage
Bleh

replies in this topic are beyond stupid.