Stupid things you have heard people say about RO?

Started by LiteX, May 06, 2009, 05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ishida20

haha! stupid but funny stuffs on RO eh?

newbie novice: hey how can i get to payon?

me: go 3

newbie novice: no. i mean i want go to payon not 3

me: X_X "logs out"

Chuck

Well since it says "Stupid things you have heard people say ABOUT RO.. then.. "

Playing Ragnarok Online 24/7 for 100 straight days grants you a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.

l†achi

noob things : [not said but noob things] - reflect noobs, coma b****, spammers, magic spammers, running ßi†ches, and people who complain too much after you kill them

Lucian

From a random noob. "RO is so gay. Ragnarok is better."

savannah

Mage at random prontera field: "how can i become an archer?"

SunSine

I don't know if this is ontopic but this GM is epic lol.

So ... Detta won but isnt online(Actually was near the gm) ? Lol

Lol repeating

Orange

Quote from: SunSine on Apr 13, 2010, 03:20 PM
I don't know if this is ontopic but this GM is epic lol.

So ... Detta won but isnt online(Actually was near the gm) ? Lol

Lol repeating

Oh wow.
worse then those GM's that hold hide and seek, warp back to town after being found then ask the person to come to town to give them the prize
:3

Xeyra

"RO shouldn't allow same-sex marriage."

Now that's "stupid".

Kei

"RO is for little girls or people who like little girls"

CookieEater

Quote from: Kei on Apr 16, 2010, 05:59 PM
Of course it is. But, it's also for many other people.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

I wish that was true!

Roda Frog of Sakray

HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION!

anyway....

Recently I was in a TI on iRO and a priest was telling our wizard to use LoV rather than SG on High Orcs because they are blue and that makes them water property.....

I could also talk about dozens of stupid things I've seen/heard, including a SinX with no cloak because "CLOAKING IS 4 COWARDZ".....but most of it has already been said.
Triper is really awesome! For real!

Fruit Pie~

Oh wow, I never thought I'd agree with a post on RMS!

Though I'd add "people who major in mathematics" to the list, myself.

On topic, perhaps the stupidest complaint I've heard about RO is that the combat is too fast so it's hard to keep up with it. Maybe I'm biased because that's what attracts me to RO, but eh.

Novus Orbis

*Note on renewal server*
"Lol Suras are so cheap, all u do is snap around, Cursed circling people and then using Asura strike! Play a real class!"
Said by a Guillotine Cross who the GM gave extra stats and skills because he was the first on the server*And for those who don't know the class, Take and EDP linked Sonic Blow and multiply it by ten and then give it two hits, that's Cross Impact*
Some Sura who was an awesome friend. Suresh from VibeRO contact me please!!!!!!!!!!!
" Oh give me a break all you do is Cloak, Cross Impact, cloak again and sneak away! You cannot tell me that that isn't cheap!"
GX disconnected
>mfw  /gg
/ene

Roda Frog of Sakray

Quote from: Novus Orbis on Jul 27, 2013, 10:19 PM
*Note on renewal server*
"Lol Suras are so cheap, all u do is snap around, Cursed circling people and then using Asura strike! Play a real class!"
Said by a Guillotine Cross who the GM gave extra stats and skills because he was the first on the server*And for those who don't know the class, Take and EDP linked Sonic Blow and multiply it by ten and then give it two hits, that's Cross Impact*
Some Sura who was an awesome friend. Suresh from VibeRO contact me please!!!!!!!!!!!
" Oh give me a break all you do is Cloak, Cross Impact, cloak again and sneak away! You cannot tell me that that isn't cheap!"
GX disconnected
>mfw  /gg

I don't know about the server you were on....but on iRO CI isn't that great on anyone using reducs in WoE O.o......GXes killing capabilities are actually LOWER in renewal....at least on officials. However, they have resumed their former...pre-rebirth role of status inflicter thanks to the new GX poisons.....and they can still kill: with the proper setup and support. However, I have never played a renewal private server and I'd imagine the mechanics could very well be different.

Edit: but since I remembered that this is the stupid things people have said in RO thread, I guess I'll toss out another: "Assassin with a shield? what kind of noob are you?" "The kind that survives WoE."
Triper is really awesome! For real!