Stupid things you have heard people say about RO?

Started by LiteX, May 06, 2009, 05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluSnow

(Noob)Lord Knight:How do you memorize everything about the mobs?
Me:I HAVE NO LIFE

crysiscore3

From qRoG:
but.. dont forget... pinoy ruled this F**KING server.. I MEAN ALL F**KING SERVERS.
:D
Thinking of making your own RO PServer?
Read this first.

Judgement

Oh I remember when we first started, my cousin told me that I would have to save using the kafra to save
my gaming progress. /heh
Super Smash Brothers 64!

Tsunami

When i was making a wizard some random novice asked me
Novice: whats ur job?
Me: Wizard
Novice: i dun see the wizard at the job change  /heh
lol.

angie

"im best breaker in guild i one-shot emperium with edp sonic blow nob"

Fear Me Nao

me- Selling poring card
novice- howd you get a poring card?
me- i killed a poring and it dropped
novice- but ive killed heaps of porings and none have dropped

Sheoth

hmmmmm Stupid stuff teh noobs say on RO?

Noob:duel me
Me:ok
*a few minutes later of me owning him like 5 times*
Noob:wow you a f*** no life.....i might just hack you.
Me: what lvl are you?
Noob:99
Me:LOL you say im a no life? the max lvl is 255 dumbass just quit Ro
Noob:*logs out*

Revenant

I've had someone scream at me because I told them to level Basic Skill instead of the key to sit.

I'm sure you can understand why; He wouldn't have been able to sit anyway, but I did actually tell him the key for it after mentioning that he wouldn't be able to use it without raising his skills. Since when he initially tried to sit down, it didn't work, he'd instantly jumped to the conclusion I deliberately told him the wrong key and proceeded whore out his dictionary of swear words.

Stuff like that's why I find it difficult to "click" with the community of any online game community, let alone specifically RO.
For the love of god, people, stop posting topics about recruiting staff on this forum, or indeed any forum. If you really feel the need to publicize the fact you're incapable of running your own server, and as such, must rely on someone you know nothing about as a crutch, be prepared to deal with the consequences, as people who go deliberately looking for GM positions are most likely as dumb as the inept server owner in question, if not moreso.

People offering paid services may or may not be screwing you over, depending on the product. Web designers? There's quite a good few out there; many take time to do their work, and charge quite a bit as a result. Just be sure you're not getting someone elses' website, rebranded for quick cash. If you hire someone to do things such as install customs for you, give up running a server. You're wasting time and letting someone take advantage of your stupidity.

[1] [2] [3] [4]

fluidin

Quote from: Revenant on Jan 15, 2010, 08:11 AM
I've had someone scream at me because I told them to level Basic Skill instead of the key to sit.

I'm sure you can understand why; He wouldn't have been able to sit anyway, but I did actually tell him the key for it after mentioning that he wouldn't be able to use it without raising his skills. Since when he initially tried to sit down, it didn't work, he'd instantly jumped to the conclusion I deliberately told him the wrong key and proceeded whore out his dictionary of swear words.

Stuff like that's why I find it difficult to "click" with the community of any online game community, let alone specifically RO.

i think ure just kinda unlucky to meet these kinda retards
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

DeliciousItaly

Quote from: Revenant on Jan 15, 2010, 08:11 AM

Stuff like this is why I LOVE the community of RO.

So touchy. u.u

I recall once having seen someone say "Everyone who plays Ragnarok Online is a pervert"....Obviously they hadn't read the rest of the thread consisting of RO players berating initial poster asking for naked Kafras, as it was tasteless and they had no will or wish to see it.

alorama17

my favs r OMG u cheated by using heal in a duel
Doppelganger card is so cheap
Stop killing me "says the lvl 50 swordy who comes to PvP when kill him and say lvl
lvl1 Novice "can someone please tank me"
Beat a sin with 2 dops and turtle general in +10 glad by bash spamming then GC with almost no gears he says"Omg thats so noob and cheap u spammed heal and bash beat me without bash and then see how well u do"
lastly my fav 1 i have ever heard is "cart term spam is cheap cause even when u miss u can still stun me then hit me"
Posted on: Apr 05, 2010, 10:51 am
k i just saw this one today it made me and my freinds laugh so hard

some1 put marina and pankton cards into a dijinn and thinks some1 will buy for 150m xD (thats the price of most weop SQI with no cards on anthem) im just wonderin what was goin through his head there

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Kiyoshiro

Isn't this necro'ed for over 2 months...? Or am I getting something wrong?

orix1357

Hey, you cannot have enough answers to the topic's title.  ;D
Has played in: aeRO, heRO, OracleRO, ReboundRO, AriaRO, IntenseRO, VastRO, LuminaRO, AerialRO, NyuubiRO and PumpkinRO.

Chuck

Whitesmith mammoing in WoE.

"DIE BISH I PWN YOU ALL"

[He was so proud cause he killed a hiwiz with mammo(probably a noob one)]