Strange RO Habits

Started by Sanin, May 14, 2009, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yokujin

im also often the passive type in pvp - just want to watch the pvps

in gvg i tend not to attack guildless if they arent doing anything to my guild o-o

Firiell

1.) I have the "it has to drop" problem.
Even if it's a lowrate I'm playing, after couple hours of farming (if the said item didn't drop) I'll still be stubborn sitting there playing, because I feel like the next day my monster kill count will reset and I'll have to go through thousands of them again (half of my brain is aware it doesn't make sense, since it's pure luck, but fails to explain it to the other half).
So basically, when I quit for a day without obtaining it I feel like I wasted my chance.

2.) Even on high-rate servers, I can't help myself but do full novice grounds. Nostalgia.

Randfeon

I like equipping an ED card, going to PvP and dying as soon as I can (which doesn't take too long when it's Champion time). I then proceed to watch people fighting and comment on some things.

blue_destiny

1) I love taking a popular character, choose an unused skill tree or an improbable build, and then trying to make something out of it.

For example, in a server im playing, the most popular build for Gunslinger is Tracking type... I made a GS and turned it into a Desperado / Full Buster Hybrid... and it worked :p i also made a pure-melee HP... and in the right situations i kill :p

2) I am an OBB / OPB / Gift box hoarder... often my character would have both cards attached to it when im hunting

3) I keep trash until i run out of space... like the Knife[3] and Cotton Shirt[0] that you get when you make your character. Im a pack rat haha

DeliciousItaly

I collect items on high rate servers to sell on my blacksmith forgetting that, this being a high rate server, that item is practically worthless. The drop rate is the only reason I have five of them.

I join high rate servers or servers with high populations knowing that I do not have fun on them.

I alt-tab in the middle of dungeons to look up monster stats and then get distracted. Hours later I wonder by my computer is going so slow and remember I have a Ragnarok Online window open. I have been killed and laughed at many a time.

I join extra low rate servers with little or no population knowing that I do not have fun on them.

I always have Pasta themed account and character names.

I Join PK servers with Rankings in order to obtain the "most PvP deaths"

I brag about having the most PvP deaths.

I let people PK me repeatedly and gain streaks to meet my goal of the most PvP deaths.

I make dirty jokes the entire time.

I can only have fun on servers with lower populations.