Ramen Hat

Started by Usagimimi, Feb 21, 2011, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usagimimi

So I'm confused.

I have Ramen Hat. It does indeed give me 4DEX; however, the description is saying it grants Attention Concentrate at a low chance, and the script is saying Decrease AGI at a low chance when attacking (3%?)

When I attack players, neither of these effects occur, though! Of the two, does the hat normally grant AC or DAGI? and is it normal that it shouldn't be working? Is it monsters only? Is there a fail chance on auto-cast skills, much like if a Priest were to cast DAGI? And does a stat affect if it actually works? Does it work on MVPS, these auto-cast things?

Thanks 0.0 (I just slaved my butt off and now I'm confused why this isn't working?

yC

Like always, you should trust the script because server don't read description.  But wouldn't it make more sense to ask for the item script from the server you are playing on?

Zereges

Ramen Hat should cast decrease agi if YOU are ATTACKED BY player/monster
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Usagimimi

Yeah, I mixed the script up with the description; even then, I've never seen it actually work o_o

and I asked, but my server staff has this thing where they don't respond for a long, long time u.u especially if they don't know, then they just ignore you (not all, but I've had it happen a lot in-game and once or twice on the forum)

If it's when you're hit, I think it's a useless hat. 4DEX? I can get that from Randgris Helm, then I don't have to do Ramen + Ugly Sunnies [1] combo, too. Even get a nice MDEF thrown into the equation with Randgris.

Zereges

On my server, there is no randgris helm and ramen hat is best DEX hat (also on your server it should be, you can make 4dex from ramen hat and 1dex from binos, or 150sp from fatasm glasses, randgris helm is top and mid, so its only 4dex for whole head and 1mdef ... its nothing)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Usagimimi

Binoculars are ugly, and in the four years I've played (and beyond), I would never. never. never.

never.

never.

never ever.

wear those things.

Ramen would be nice if there was a pretty-looking mid-slotted headgear (we don't have Glasses [1]; just fugly Sunnies [1]), but that's not the case where I play :(

Think I'll end up doing Ramen + Angel Wing Ears or something, hoping they put Glasses [1] in so I can have Incubus <3

Zereges

OMG :D
I dont care about style, i care about effectivity :)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Usagimimi

I care about both, but there's a limit to things XD

Chemical Crush

Stats > Appearance.

That's just me though, if I look ugly, oh well at least I have the better stat combo / gear.

But yeah, script is what you go after.  And it seems like on the server you play on, the GMs are lazy and not very knowledgeable xD Oh well, I have that issue sometimes on some servers.  Ask a question and either A.) No Response, ever.   B.) The Typical 'I'll look into it' or C.) 'I have no idea'.

:3

uncelebrated

Quote from: Nekac1 on Feb 22, 2011, 02:07 PM
OMG :D
I dont care about style, i care about effectivity :)

Effectivity :]
'effective now, ***** is butthurt because his server sucks without competent players to make things interesting'