What's up with Bongun?

Started by nigaichi, May 10, 2007, 11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeralda

Well, all Korean MMORPGs are like that. They don't need any story cause noone pays attention to it. It's just a grindfest.

nigaichi

Kinda sad that that's the case. All games should have a plot... Personally just killing is not enough. I need substance. That's my 2 cents at least.

Glenn

I kill. The end. I don't read what npcs say, they're useless! Haha.
-- Ragna-Retired --

Dais

well i also never read what the NPC says.
but if i wanted to knoe bout the story i open wiki or watch the mov

nigaichi

Emeralda

Nope. It's just Dais using really poor grammar, especially the choice of vocabulary. There is only the serie which totally sucked.

MarluxiaXI

Well, i thought bongun has a crush on munak. ;D.see his cards and taming items.. :P
Sympathy is for the weak minded.....

Rbread

Gravity never made a story that makes sense.  They only threw a plot together to relate to each of their new updates.  The whole Ragnarok Online Anime goes off in its own direction as a whole.  It's like piecing together pieces of wrong puzzles.

asdfqwerty123

Quote from: MarluxiaXI on Aug 31, 2007, 04:02 AM
Well, i thought bongun has a crush on munak. ;D.see his cards and taming items.. :P

I assumed the same.  I thought Bongun and Munak and Hyegun were in a love triangle.  Never knew Sohee had anything to do with it, I guess I just ignored the dialog in Ragnarok: The Animation or skipped over it when it dragged out.  Sohee is one of my favorite pets in the official game, but I have to say that none of it really made any sense.  Somewhere a cloning machine must have been involved though.

Scribbles

Dose Moonlight Flower have anything to do with the Anime?
or dose she just wonder around payon cave floor 5 :P