sinx info please

Started by blood, May 17, 2007, 01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

can u please help me how to do a good build for SB type sinx and a good weapon+cards. .

please help
1 (25%)
new sinx player
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

blood

im on a high rate server.. please help me do a good build for Soul Breaker type sinx. can u also suggest a good weapon+cards.  thanks.

Dais

well if u r in a high rate server cant u max all u r stat?

blood

i cant.. u can only max 3 stats. thats why im asking for infos about doing a good build for SBk type Sinx..  ;D

Risking

High strength/int/dex
Mid vit and agi.
+9 triple Diligent Saber/+x Diligent Ice pick.
In my opinion.

bapastipi

all headgears with kiel cards, orcish axe or any weapon like main gauche with 4 slots >>>>ANY<<<< ok? ok i think u get it.. put thanatos, hydra, TG(turtle general), and uhmmmm another hydra? xD.. do anything u want with the other knife or use a shield with GTB card

+0-9 tidal shoes.. if +0-8 place green ferus card and if +9-10 place antique firelock card... +0-9 again wool scarf with raydric.... 2 expert rings with mantis cards

any shirt with 1 slot.. place shelter card so soul breaker damage will increase...

there :D..i love this build

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
Come to the DARK SIDE... We have unlimited supply of cookies...

Aragorn

Quote from: bapastipi on Jun 13, 2008, 09:18 AM
all headgears with kiel cards, orcish axe or any weapon like main gauche with 4 slots >>>>ANY<<<< ok? ok i think u get it.. put thanatos, hydra, TG(turtle general), and uhmmmm another hydra? xD.. do anything u want with the other knife or use a shield with GTB card

+0-9 tidal shoes.. if +0-8 place green ferus card and if +9-10 place antique firelock card... +0-9 again wool scarf with raydric.... 2 expert rings with mantis cards

any shirt with 1 slot.. place shelter card so soul breaker damage will increase...

there :D..i love this build
/omg your the first person who doesn't actually suck on giving guides!... (>.>)

hey what are all these stupid f*** scribbles on your test?
OH BAKA SENSEI THAT'S NIHONGO

RULE 1:
Every post that disagrees to the previous to Aragorn is a flame or insult.

bapastipi

why thank you ! :D

yeah i know i was rushing it.... but the builds are good.. realllly gooood... for my server and maybe for the other servers too
Posted on: Jun 13, 2008, 01:26 am
This ONE guy said he cant understand my first post... read this one instead

Headgears:Boys Cap[1](You look good on this 8))[Kiel D-01]
               Blinker,Dark Blinder, Sunglasses[1],(Also look good!)[Kiel D-01]
               Romantic flower(You'll look really cool! :D)[Kiel D-01]

Weapons:  Main gauche[4](or any weapon with 4 slots)[Thanatos,Hydra,Hydra,Turtle General]

Shield:      Any shield that can be equipped..[Golden Thief Bug]

Armors:     Anything with 1 slot..Example: Thief Clothes[1]..[Shelter]

Garment:   Wool Scarf[1]..[Raydric card]

Shoes:      Tidal Shoes[1]..[Green Ferus]

Accessory: Expert Ring[1]..[Mantis]
                Expert Ring[1]..[Mantis]

This one is for Soul Breaker type Assassin Cross... You can Spam SBK with this build...

I also used this build on my Lord Knight but weapon is Spear[4] with same cards.

Can you now understand???

Final Fantasy 7

Sarin

Ehm.

Unless that server specifically changed it, +% damage cards does NOT affect soul breaker damage. So no, hydra, no TG. I really dunno about Thana, but since it affects damage, not ATK, I doubt it will work. Just try to get max atk from your weapon. Same for Ice Pick like someone here suggested it.

Stats: max str, max int, dex just to get instacast (150 unless changed), rest either agi or vit...

Also, something more about server (like customs, if they changed game mechanics, how slotted equip is etc...) would help.

Aragorn

Quote from: Sarin on Jun 13, 2008, 07:26 PM
Ehm.

Unless that server specifically changed it, +% damage cards does NOT affect soul breaker damage. So no, hydra, no TG. I really dunno about Thana, but since it affects damage, not ATK, I doubt it will work. Just try to get max atk from your weapon. Same for Ice Pick like someone here suggested it.

Stats: max str, max int, dex just to get instacast (150 unless changed), rest either agi or vit...

Also, something more about server (like customs, if they changed game mechanics, how slotted equip is etc...) would help.
we already know that... (>.>)

hey what are all these stupid f*** scribbles on your test?
OH BAKA SENSEI THAT'S NIHONGO

RULE 1:
Every post that disagrees to the previous to Aragorn is a flame or insult.

hey hey hey not everyone may know that....

some ppl don't know some things bout RO
not everyone is super experienced~

Helrouis

Quote from: JJJ on Jun 13, 2008, 09:27 PM
hey hey hey not everyone may know that....

some ppl don't know some things bout RO
not everyone is super experienced~

He obviously is just spamming around. lol.

Felecorr

Yeah...People need to play highrate more.

Just use Kiel Cards and 4sl main gauche, RACE CARDS DON'T WORK ON SBK. it says in skill desc.
And since its high rate, (DROPS, NOT LEVELS) just use 4 TG cards. it increases your atk by 160%, making your SBK multiplier ridiculous. Element doesn't even matter, because the damage will be so high they cant do anything about it. Use elements if necessary., of course.
There also is a rumor that SBK is affected by Thana, and Im pretty sure its true. but thana sucks no sbk if the foe doesn't have 150+ vit, or a pally. I killed a pally w/ 198k sbk once. xD
Since its HIGHRATE...
Just wear Valk armor w/ defensive cards, holy armor for element resistance. Refine as high as possible.
STR/int max, dex 150, vit 100, rest wherever.

Sarin

Btw, when you mentioned thana...think about it. What def must target have for thana to be roughly equal in damage to TG? Thana makes damage ignore def AND increase it by def value...so, if target has 10 def....then damage with TG is 120% base, reduced by 10%...108%. With Thana istead of it, it is 100% +10%...110. And...well, usually everyoen have over 10 def.

Helrouis

Quote from: Sarin on Jun 14, 2008, 12:40 AM
Btw, when you mentioned thana...think about it. What def must target have for thana to be roughly equal in damage to TG? Thana makes damage ignore def AND increase it by def value...so, if target has 10 def....then damage with TG is 120% base, reduced by 10%...108%. With Thana istead of it, it is 100% +10%...110. And...well, usually everyoen have over 10 def.
Yes, even they don't wish to have 10 def, the job class bonuses increases vit even they don't want to. Lol.

Felecorr

Thana doesnt ignore. Its the exact same script of Ice Pick, by reverses the function of VITDEF and throwing a % on it. And makes VitDef into a modfier...(NOT Def given from clothes.) So the DMG TG and Thana add you your attack aren't even in the same category. And anyone who has more than 10 vit (which is everyone who doesnt want to be condition spammed in HR PvP) has a least 100 Vit, either from bonus vit or base, and even  a vizard would have +10 bonus vit at any level past 100.

Helrouis

Quote from: Felecorr on Jun 14, 2008, 12:47 AM
Thana doesnt ignore. Its the exact same script of Ice Pick, by reverses the function of VITDEF and throwing a % on it. And makes VitDef into a modfier...(NOT Def given from clothes.) So the DMG TG and Thana add you your attack aren't even in the same category. And anyone who has more than 10 vit (which is everyone who doesnt want to be condition spammed in HR PvP) has a least 100 Vit, either from bonus vit or base, and even  a vizard would have +10 bonus vit at any level past 100.

It is penetrating* corrected. Thanks. Somehow, they think it does ignore because it looks like it does+ more damage.

Felecorr

Too many Incant users. someone need to ED/GR/AG those punks. >=o

bapastipi

hey people stop fighting over my guide.... its made with love

Final Fantasy 7

Helrouis

Quote from: bapastipi on Jun 14, 2008, 01:18 AM
hey people stop fighting over my guide.... its made with love

We're not fighting. We're sharing.