Previous topic - Next topic

Should I host a PvM server ?

Yes
3 (100%)
GM for me instead
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Naruto

Thinking about launching a server WITHOUT the ROpocalypse stuff I was posting the past couple years

I dunno about making it a PvP Official-Like due to the security of the accounts.... but focusing on PvM and major changes to the src and client

Hmm maybe will announce something soon

kassumi

Assuming you want to launch one eventually anyway, starting one now would be  good for the sake of gaining experience so I say yes ~

Naruto

Quote from: kassumi on Mar 20, 2020, 07:02 AM
Assuming you want to launch one eventually anyway, starting one now would be  good for the sake of gaining experience so I say yes ~

well it would be a nice side thing to have.....

The server management sounds annoying though dealing with all the extra services you have to pay for but probably just html..

live4lie

madliquid

Yes you should but idk why you would abandon the ROpocalypse idea completely. If you make a server it should include a PVP room with the ROpocalypse Town Map and with a PVP mode on it, maybe some sort of battle royale / plunder mode. Don't worry about the details just do it.

Pre-Renewal LowRate PVP/PK Custom (BETA) www.LawlessRO.com

SushiBoy

With so many servers coming and going I think you have to really just ask yourself "why" you are creating a server.  I think building a community and creating lasting memories no matter how long or short-lived they are are definitely worth the effort of building a server.  If you focus on the love for the game, you can't go wrong!  Super corny but...long live RO private servers  /no1

Launch Date: April 17, 2020