[Non-Renewal] Memoing in new world without a quest? episode 13.2 how?

Started by jblazer, Jul 13, 2012, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblazer

Someone did it, I think they used an NPC on the map that allowed them to go inside and memo? I'm not sure how it works but they were able to get past the guards and kill the monsters there?

Triper

There are some possible ways to that happen. I remember this just playing with mind.

Some person gave him the warp and he got there and memo'd.

The server have at the warpa access to Splendide Town[or whatever is that town called] so you can just go up and memo at the near maps.

The Cat Services at Alberta, I thin, give you access to some places with XYZ points. I don't remember how much but I think there is some to Splendide.

jblazer

Quote from: Triper on Jul 13, 2012, 05:45 PM
There are some possible ways to that happen. I remember this just playing with mind.

Some person gave him the warp and he got there and memo'd.

The server have at the warpa access to Splendide Town[or whatever is that town called] so you can just go up and memo at the near maps.

The Cat Services at Alberta, I thin, give you access to some places with XYZ points. I don't remember how much but I think there is some to Splendide.

Thanks for the quick reply.

QuoteSome person gave him the warp and he got there and memo'd.

Yes this is what I'm trying to figure out how he did it, I didn't get in the warp so I dunno where it went.

QuoteThe server have at the warpa access to Splendide Town[or whatever is that town called] so you can just go up and memo at the near maps.

There is those towns, but they are not memoable just like the field maps.

QuoteThe Cat Services at Alberta, I thin, give you access to some places with XYZ points. I don't remember how much but I think there is some to Splendide.

The only cat services I'm seeing are the ones in new world, there's 1 in each field, and 1 in the mid_camp map. They require you to get a crap ton of credits through fishing and mining just to use the warper one time?

I don't quite understand... it might look like I have to do this new world entry quest over and over again.

Triper

The cat services is like a quest. Each X points give you access to XYZ places. The more creds you get to them, the more places you've access to.