Renewal but without the 3rd jobs. would it work? if not, what are the problems?

Started by badd1e, Jun 05, 2020, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badd1e

Im making a ragnarok private server with fully renewal mechanics (calculations, system, database and etc.) but minus the 3rd job contents. Would it work? If not, please state the problems and scenarios. Thank you

aspd197

Quote from: badd1e on Jun 05, 2020, 11:06 PM
Im making a ragnarok private server with fully renewal mechanics (calculations, system, database and etc.) but minus the 3rd job contents. Would it work? If not, please state the problems and scenarios. Thank you

As I remember, you could just disable it and everything will still works with renewal mechanics.

blutzhauger

Quote from: badd1e on Jun 05, 2020, 11:06 PM

i think player will expect 3rd job content when seeing your "renewal" in your server, like me  /ok
it feel like something is missing when playing renewal server but without 3rd job content.

Bakorzero

You can implement renewal system instances and database but you need to lots of rebalancing lots of them at once for stat etc. Or you can build pre-re but slowly adding instances from renewal but rebalancing it one by one is easier 
A flower of hope — a bond tying us together
Now grows within our hearts.
Forever unwilting, it gives us the power to go on living

Imperial Regalia

iamgnome

Usually servers right now are revo-classic just trans on renewal mechanics. I would love to see trans server having up-to-date content.