Ragnarok Violet

Started by Usagimimi, Feb 05, 2012, 01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukino

Lol, my parents are in a like-and-hate situation with Apple's products. They support Asus more so XD (typical Taiwanese parents).
But, it's quite sad how androids do have a smaller variety of apps, or else I would have gotten an android phone =/.
Bought iPhone for the sake of Siri as well, too many hilarious moments =D.

It would be cool if the RO apps can be played online, similar to that of RO as a MMOPRG. The quality definitely won't be the same, but at least, RO could be carried around <3.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Usagimimi

Portable RO <3 /drool

We need RO Violet for Android T.T I PAY GOOD MONIES. C'mon Gravity; make meh happy. My happiness is all that counts.

<3

Would love to see an online 2D mini RO ;.;

Yukino

Too bad you can't choose to be a female character XD since the plot is all planned out in the first place.

Usagimimi

At least you can play it >: DUN COMPLAIN OR I COME TO HAMILTON STEAL UR euh, iPhone or iPad, whatever you're playing on.

Yukino

iPhone =D.
Ask a friend who has one and download it! Though, I'm kind of playing other games now xD.

Usagimimi

Quote from: Yukino on Feb 18, 2012, 09:41 PM
iPhone =D.
Ask a friend who has one and download it! Though, I'm kind of playing other games now xD.

I don't have friends q.q

Yukiiii gimme your iPhone! Meet me March 9th at the bus station in Toronto :3 'cause I go to Montreal, and will steal your iPhone to play RO Violet on the way.

Yukino

That's an elaborate plan LOL. By Toronto station, do you mean Union station? That's still some time away D:!
Actually, I need to find my cell phone... kind of lost it somewhere in my house XD.

yC

Watch out for a Yusifer near you.  That's probably why she haven't been online for the day.

Myteriouss

Toronto all the way!! ;3

Yukino

IS THAT WHY SHE ISN'T ONLINE RECENTLY?!?

Just kidding XDD. Probably school stuff... while some others have reading week <3.

And I agree, Toronto all the way ;D. Well, Markham all the way for me in particular =D.

Usagimimi

Screw you people :( I live in Orillia. LF>Room, 200$/month, all-inclusive plz.

And reading week is for you guys, too? My friend at Lakehead has it. I visit there tomorrow for the lolz.

and I had to reformat my PC yesterday. On my partition, the WLAN Card wasn't working. Tried reinstalling the driver, system restore, etc. and nothing work. ODDLY ENOUGH the card worked on my SISTER'S partition (completely separation) so something buggered mine up.

Will still go and stalk you guys.

Yukino

-Pats-

I think almost everyone in university/college at least in Ontario have reading week at the same time =D. I remember getting a Lakehead t-shirt at the university fair before...

Good thing your PC works now again <3. You should totally stalk Myteriouss and tell me how it goes ;D.
Found my cell phone again. I tend to leave it by the bed or by sofas and forget where I had it last D:!

Usagimimi

I don't know - does he have RO Violet on his phone? :|

Yukino

Lol XDDD!

I really like the Prontera song <3. Love how they used the original songs in the mobile game as well.

Myteriouss

Certain colleges begin their reading week next week <3 like me ;3! So excited.