Good places to hide?

Started by twilightcm, Jan 09, 2009, 03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilightcm

I'm a veteran and lover of InsomniacRO, which is my MAIN RO server.
I'm inpossession of, well, I'm rich in it, thus I hold events.
Usually i give a map and tell them where to find me.
Bt I'm running out of maps.
Any suggestions /?

please give me map database name and co-ords
i.e prt_dun01 50 50 (just example)

Btw, we have old Rag, from Sakray December 2007.
Only oldmaps please. no bat_b02 and 1@cata.
Thanks!!~! /thx

Orange

1 left, 1 north of prontera, 1 left 1 south of prontera and 1 east of geffen are all my fave maps, just pic a random spot on them? :D

Really there are loads of fields, just pick one at random >:
:3

yC

maybe here?  I remember hiding there before in an event.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=npc_shop_warp&map=ra_fild10&s_warp=ve_fild02&s_x=253&s_y=95

not sure if you have it.  Co-or is on 253,95 ... indicated by the "You are here" sign

Zelos

Here is what I do. I pick a random map (and the server I am on has this) use @jump and just find a good spot :D

drake0712

You can also try hiding in moscovia town itself =D

Theres alot of buildings and trees to cover your character sprite and people will just walk past without noticing you =D

Nao_Lesko

I had a fave hiding spot somewhere on Mt. Mjolnir...it was a small shack overlooking a cliff, I just stumbled across it one day...unfortunately, I forgot where it is now :.; (that's how good of a hiding place it is)

caramel

My favorite hiding place is in the Archer Village of Payon near the Buddha statue (pay_arche 137, 30), I think anywhere on that map would be a good place to hide though!

Nao_Lesko

Caramel has a HUGE point there...that is the one spot in any server you will never see anyone wandering around.  Praise Buddha <3

Also, cmd_fild07 is wrought with large twisting routes (try hiding by the Ancient Lighthouses)