Question: What is your preferred main town?

Started by Nitrate, Dec 10, 2013, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitrate

Just as the title asks, what is your preferred and favorite main town? and why?

If possible, lets stay in the pre-renewal state and not pick those new towns.

Reason for question :
Just for fun.

I myself like Hugel. It holds memories for me from the old private server I played (OrizenRO iirc).
So, whats yours?
Is RO still fun?

sinxboy

Ayothoya. coz its where our guild hangout., hahaha

lilsword

I'd say its izlude or Aldebaran. Izlude because the map is not too big and not too small, Al De Baran because of the BGM. XD

Innomite

I'm not that familiar with pre-re stuffs. But was Amatsu in pre-re?   /?

Either way, it's Al De Baran or Amatsu, I used to save in Amatsu on my first RO Server.  /ok
For the love of Ragnarok Online!

Avid

Website | Forums
Rates : 50x/50x/20x ~ 75x/75x/25x ~ 10x Card / 1x MvP Card | No 3rd Class | Pre-Renewal | No Custom Items

BlooBerry

Al De.
Idk I just like the music and atmosphere.

Rosewynne

I'm voting Izlude as well! I think it's a great map; not too big, not too small. Prontera just has a lot of empty, unused space in comparison!

yC

I prefer the older ones, payon (old & new are both fine) and morroc but it lacks a town square for hangout somewhat.

Nitrate

Quote from: Rosewynne on Dec 13, 2013, 02:38 PM
I'm voting Izlude as well! I think it's a great map; not too big, not too small. Prontera just has a lot of empty, unused space in comparison!

I used to love looking for new spots to gather up my friends in Prontera, I remember finding a room there somewhere.

Quote from: yC on Dec 13, 2013, 04:10 PM
I prefer the older ones, payon (old & new are both fine) and morroc but it lacks a town square for hangout somewhat.

I loved the old Payon, I still miss it. :(
Is RO still fun?

Dubaimeister

The old Payon. Brings back memories. haha  /lv

YingTheClown

Gonryun! Keeps remind me of the old times DS spamming the the dungeon on euRO lol

Proud Guildleader of Fearless on TalonRO

dumpling

Izlude, used to be the town I saved at when I first started playing RO. Made me feel nostalgic

myth86

Prontera (specifically south and central parts of the map)... easy access to maps and dungeons with OK-ish loot and access to the Refiner.
Also the most lively map on many servers I've played.  /heh

GMApple

Prontera, used to it being the main town since I began to play.

Haex

Morroc, but of course, before Satan's kidplay.

Essenz

I really like chilling in Prontera market place or Alberta nordkafra, both places where my guild usually sit and fooling arround =D

Gardosen

The best place in Ro was payon, the music was awesome,  /no1

Razer

Payon and Gonryun. Gonryun really has a peaceful music track.

Eisengrad

Louyang. I always stay there. Shop is rather nearby, good lvling spot, farming spot and usually healer+kafra npc right there.

Gundam

Amatsu for me, its definately got more of a stylish look

United

@go 11! Or Izlude I like those towns. I'd choose our custom map if I could though! :P
UnityRO is a brand spanking new Pre-Renewal High Rate, we struggle and strive to reach our goals and hope to make an amazing playing atmosphere for you the player!

The Grand Opening is planned to launch on 10/02/2014 at 2PM GMT+1.
http://www.unity-ro.com/forum

Zhin

Amatsu was my jam back on iRO in the early days.  Healbombing them firelocks then chillin' in town every time I got snafu'd by that damn Shinobi 8I

And old payon.

Man.  I miss old Payon. T_T  So many memories.