Question about auto skill items

Started by venxie, Dec 25, 2010, 03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

venxie

if i wear a amonra, wikebine tres, ring of resonance, and metaling cards at the same time
1) is it possible to autocast 2 or more skills at the same time that these cards produce?
2) does wearing all of them at the same time reduce the likelihood of casting kyrie eleison on the user?

SpiritualKid

1) I am quite sure more than one can trigger at the same time, since with a single weapon swing with an elemental sword, you can end up casting all 4 elemental bolts (they each trigger if a certain bolt was triggered, but the fact all 4 of them can go on a single attack means more than 1 auto-spell can trigger at once).

2) Since more than one auto-spell can trigger at once, then wearing many of them will NOT reduce the chance of having one of them auto-cast itself, so using multiple auto-spell cards all work independently of each other, so you may end up auto-casting a few of them at once.

Zereges

I think he asked if he can swing mob and autocast more than one skill (e.g. with RoR + RoFL Sonic, Bowling, Pressure and Asura), I think it is possible to cast more skills at once, but on low chance (not reduced but chance is naturaly low)
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

renamed

Quote from: SpiritualKid on Dec 25, 2010, 11:27 PM
1) I am quite sure more than one can trigger at the same time, since with a single weapon swing with an elemental sword, you can end up casting all 4 elemental bolts (they each trigger if a certain bolt was triggered, but the fact all 4 of them can go on a single attack means more than 1 auto-spell can trigger at once).

2) Since more than one auto-spell can trigger at once, then wearing many of them will NOT reduce the chance of having one of them auto-cast itself, so using multiple auto-spell cards all work independently of each other, so you may end up auto-casting a few of them at once.

in number 1 - each bolt triggers the next bolt (reference @ rms item script) which means 1 auto cast attack only auto casts 1 bolt, but that bolt auto casts another, and so on

i cant prove or disprove what the topic is about, but the idea about elemental sword is wrong

my idea:
you cant autocast 2 skills in 1 hit because of the aftercast delays