Post Your RO Screenshots

Started by Usagimimi, May 15, 2010, 09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluidin

aw man. nice screenies

too bad the only ones i have are of woe :x
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Kaezar

Quote from: Relics on May 18, 2010, 09:00 AM
Big guild of lamerz
Randomers united

GLK for abit? Glory legendary knights

went there by the name of.. well.. relics/shini

and yea, if you mean kevin.. lol

Hmm yea I'm familiar with your guilds. Randomers... that's the one with tofu (victor) right? I think my friend's still in contact with him, haha.

Weird, I can't remember if I've seen you in-game.

Just to keep on-topic:

I only take WoE screens when the action's over =(

Relics

yea, tofu, desi, slaa..sle... slevin? really, i don't remember.

besides, i wasn't that closely acquainted to them anyway, was just in the guild minding my business as a priest.

maybe these names are more familiar to you?
- Phen
- Soulsinx
- Soulbreaker

..RU expel list

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b393/aznFalco/screenwRO-Generations552.jpg
which i still find funny lol

@ your pic, i know that guild.. and i also know garet jax / ulquiorra

AstigRO, played that server too for abit.

Kaezar

Oh, thought you'd know them iRL as well.

Wait, you are Phen?

Garet Jax and Ulquiorra are both my friends in real life (as well as a lot of my guildies). I don't know if you know me, but if you forums (which you look the type), you should since I was a global mod.  :D

From my official server, pRO Iris. Guild is a reincarnation of the original, Council of Iris, during the time everyone was quitting.

Relics

No im not phen, but i know the guy IRL and.. we have this RO background that stretches like 5 years haha

Phen on ZN.., we played so much there lol

the names there were pretty much big guild of lamerz lol on wolf.. which eventually expanded on zn

yea i forum'd, but the globals were.. tyrien?.. and o_o?

btw i was a pit lord on wRO forums for.. perhaps a week or two lol

undergroundRO, i almost forgot this one.

Kaezar

^And she's supposed to be Tech_Assist?  :D

@Relics: Oh, thought that was a list of your alts. Well, Phen doesn't like me, so if you don't as well that's totally fine  :P

I'm this guy:

EncoreRO

Relics

lol i wouldn't hold any grudge against you just because of a friend of mine does..

so what is your nickname on wolf anyway xd

fluidin

one of the few ss' one of my guildies passed me. m/eRO officials, sara server. juz sharing it cos its awesome

o an ss of my old guild (and it's old birdies). if i'm not wrong that was a 100econ castle

yeah if u realise the white wing emblem is similar to another of my previous ss'es. yes, they are the same guild, and some of the same people (including the pioneers). it was a guild-wide move from officials to pservers.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Signify

Some old screenshots from when I first played Ragnarok, XaosRO in 2005.

Some of my first WOE's. Back in those days all castles were open, and pretty damn full :)

After having transcended.

Leveling at seals :P

PvP ~

DeePee

Noobs don't know about the level restriction :(

Aaronock

Sorry I don't have many epic screens lying around at the moment, but I did manage to find a few shining moments of humor or of achievements and whatnot.

Here is me being a marker for my team for Valk Randgris back before she had EQ and Land Protector stopped mvp's from teleporting!  Half my body is floating over the water, kind of looks weird really. \o/

I didn't seriously think falling into holes in RO and actually dying could happen.  I was still relatively n00b at RO when I took this screen back on Ebil.

Hanging out with one of the best guilds I ever joined.  Its a screen of us I think after a WoE and we won the Geffen Castle.  Of course the leader and I later had our differences but it happens.  We kind of settled them ages ago as far as I know but I don't really talk to him now. :P

Scored the first Hardrock Mammoth kill on heRO.  Granted it was modified from the original RO stuff, but its quite an accomplishment none the less.  Apparently not many teams were going to Manuk the first day it was released, even though it typically is more popular on other servers.  Hey my old guild leader even scored first MvP on the other boss in Splendide haha.

Yay first castle with my guild on heRO.  I was so proud of them lol.  Shame real life eats you up and makes you unable to lead anymore.  I stole this screen from another player in the guild on our old guild forums, but I don't think they'll mind.  Man, I still love that emblem I made even a year after making it by hand myself.  By the way I'm the purple stalker with the feather beret in front. *-*

GorthexTiger

Want proof I am an old fag? Here's proof.

Back when iRO beta had a LOT of players on it!

Was supposed to be getting tanked, but my friend went AFK and Angeling got me then teleported. My friend thought it was hilarious.

*Fast Forward 6 years*

One of the best Emp Breakers on dRO.

I am the reason Star Gladiators became famous on dRO.

I was a horrible GM :)

Again, being awesome.

How do I get all my crazy ideas? This is my secret.

Probably the best 3 screenshots of my life...LOL

Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

Aaronock

Ah ha, I found the screens finally on the computer I married Pandora on for a short time on heRO for my birthday in 2008.  I use to joke that I wanted to be her 5 minute marriage partner like the guy she married to take screens of one of the other marriage locations available to marry at.  Of course, I used this time to make certain I would have screens for later proof that I did indeed have her as mine (even if it was only 5 minutes or so). 

I use to mine here on a Professor, which wasn't the smartest thing I did I admit.  I have a 92+ blacksmith but I never used him for some reason.  That's why I'm down there with other merchant classes and a knight.

Me showing off in fact, I do have a ring on from the marriage.

Here I'm teleporting Pandora to the most populated town, I wanted people to see Pandora really does love me. *-*

I take breaking up with her pretty well.  She's a GM, and I'm not, our differences in class creates the widest chasm.  I can't be the Aladdin to her Jasmine.

Kaezar

Quote from: Relics on May 19, 2010, 04:43 AM
so what is your nickname on wolf anyway xd

Oops, just saw this now. It's in the screenie.

Wow Gorthex, you stuck with your name til the end. I still use my char names from the official server, but not as main anymore :(

mahawirasd

stop noobing and play again Dani... /pif;

anyway, i did get around to trying RO a bit in 2002/2003... but still didn't find any love for it... probably still butthurt because RO killed nexia in 2001 just because of the graphics... nexia had way better gameplay...

but yeah, played a lowly mage in a local official, never got around to loving how slow it got...
played a bit also with a friend who made a 9x acolyte already high str high dex because he wanted to be the first monk... such dedication... /swt;

but yeah, no screenshots because i played in internet houses then...

-w-