Post Your RO Screenshots

Started by Usagimimi, May 15, 2010, 09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usagimimi

Doesn't matter the server. Don't advertise, though. You shouldn't link to the server you post a screenie about.

If you have something interesting to display, display it!

We are 1337:

http://i43.tinypic.com/14avrx1.jpg

DeePee

The cake is a lie!

Actually...it's a house :)

Revenant

For the love of god, people, stop posting topics about recruiting staff on this forum, or indeed any forum. If you really feel the need to publicize the fact you're incapable of running your own server, and as such, must rely on someone you know nothing about as a crutch, be prepared to deal with the consequences, as people who go deliberately looking for GM positions are most likely as dumb as the inept server owner in question, if not moreso.

People offering paid services may or may not be screwing you over, depending on the product. Web designers? There's quite a good few out there; many take time to do their work, and charge quite a bit as a result. Just be sure you're not getting someone elses' website, rebranded for quick cash. If you hire someone to do things such as install customs for you, give up running a server. You're wasting time and letting someone take advantage of your stupidity.

[1] [2] [3] [4]

Usagimimi

I got another one from 2007.

350 for WoE; 1x essences. 10x MVP/Mini-Boss Cards. 99/70.

fluidin

i like how u have godlies on every slot but ur weapon is >_>

wouldve expected +7 bloodlust at least.

Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Usagimimi

It is weird eh XD but .33% Infiltrator drop... he wasn't lucky with the 10% slot chance :| rofl

Took my fiance a year of WoE'ing at 6am and 3pm three times a week to earn those God items o_o

[Edit]

Bloodlust? I don't believe that existed in 2007.

Just sayin'.

[Edit]

I can't find anything but the Amistr Skill Bloodlust. Maybe you meant a different weapon?

+7 Infiltrator [1] would've been preferable, but like said, bad luck with slotting. Refining was awesome, slotting no.

Not that it matters when you have two megingjards lol

Kaezar

^With that much Str, wouldn't you have been better off with a +10 Specialty? Or whatever had the most slots at that time.

But I digress. Nice screenies :)

fluidin, were those misses from AD? 0vit? Or is it from some other skill?

Orange

Quote from: Yusifer on May 16, 2010, 11:26 PM
It is weird eh XD but .33% Infiltrator drop... he wasn't lucky with the 10% slot chance :| rofl

Took my fiance a year of WoE'ing at 6am and 3pm three times a week to earn those God items o_o

[Edit]

Bloodlust? I don't believe that existed in 2007.

Just sayin'.

[Edit]

I can't find anything but the Amistr Skill Bloodlust. Maybe you meant a different weapon?

+7 Infiltrator [1] would've been preferable, but like said, bad luck with slotting. Refining was awesome, slotting no.

Not that it matters when you have two megingjards lol
bloodlust = incant card

Greatest break ever:
:3

fluidin

misses due to pneuma.

and yeah, bloodlust = incant sam/ sam spectre
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Usagimimi

Oh.

Well, MVP Cards were .10% so >>

No resetter either! So he couldn't fix his 47+9 awkward DEX rofl

and actually, he did use a Specialty Jur with Howard Alt Eisen cards. Not sure what the other card he put in it was. I think it was 2 or 3 Howards and 1 or 2 Hydra / Skeleton Worker. I can't remember o_o This is going back three years rofl

He used Specialty for high-flee characters, and infiltrator for everyone else.

Majinken Souga

From an old server:

Explanation: There was a Clone PvP where if someone entered, two clones of them would be made. Well, they bugged for me, resulting in a clone that slid along the ground like that. It couldn't be hit normally, but I could use Pressure.

From another old server:

Two swordsmen attacking each other with max aspd like that = win.

Another one, I fell off the level and couldn't move. This was in Gonryun Dungeon 2.

And finally, while I'm not of the opinion that the server is awesome in any way, I just happened to catch this on the server select screen.

The only way to save Modern TV: burn it in a pile, then burn the ashes, then compress and burn those ashes, then sprinkle it with holy water, then send the result into a black hole and never see it again.

Relics

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b393/aznFalco/screenWolfRO-Generations068.jpg

One my oldest screenshots I have.. 2005, wolfRO

ki translation, wtfuuuuuuck?
back when that was still new

Usagimimi

That's a lot of Cloud Hermits D: would've been perfect for the Crunch Toast quest (Cloud Hermits suck to hunt in Gonryun lol)

Some nubs bishing because we had Gonryun as a save point first:

Same nubs bishing because my wolf covered their characters rofl

Yussie stuck in a groom's costume (that Ogre Tooth is +9 lol! No E. Ori was used)

Group shot for RMS!

NubRO:

Uh, I don't have any more ):

Kaezar

Quote from: Relics on May 17, 2010, 02:50 PM
One my oldest screenshots I have.. 2005, wolfRO

Whoa, you played on wolfRO too? This is the same one, right? The one that capped at 600 so you can't ever get on during WoE? The one whose admin used donation money to play WoW all day? XD

One of the most memorable servers I've ever played on, even though it's due largely to the company I kept. Which guild were you in?

Relics

Big guild of lamerz
Randomers united

GLK for abit? Glory legendary knights

went there by the name of.. well.. relics/shini

and yea, if you mean kevin.. lol