Oh god oh god oh god oh god

Started by Gankz, Sep 26, 2010, 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheese Time

its like, a 3 tailed fox @ ganon

Frost

My Frost senses are tingling.....

this mount thing will most likely set off another trend in the RO world....we will be seeing custom mounts....very.....very....soon...

edit: On that note, why do ninjas ride a frog?

since when did frogs become the symbol for ninjutsu? Curse you naruto and your plague-like imaginations.

Edit 2: and why do archers have to ride a ostrich? What the heck happen to the feeling of being a hunter? they should be gliding on an eagle...not riding a dang ostrich.
Oh look! Something to occupy myself while I leave you alone to your own stupidity!

Gankz

Quote from: Frost on Sep 28, 2010, 10:32 PM

this mount thing will most likely set off another trend in the RO world....we will be seeing custom mounts....very.....very....soon...
Just about as often as you see custom classes. You have to sprite every sprite for a mount, it isn't something people can just slap on.

Frost

Quote from: Gankz on Sep 28, 2010, 10:35 PM
Quote from: Frost on Sep 28, 2010, 10:32 PM

Just about as often as you see custom classes. You have to sprite every sprite for a mount, it isn't something people can just slap on.

My frost senses never failed me...this will happen soon...no matter the amount of effort it will take to make em......it will...happen...
Oh look! Something to occupy myself while I leave you alone to your own stupidity!

Pandora

Ohhhhh mounts, pretty neat! I like the Ostrish actually, and the llama too ^^
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]