Need HELP on THANATOS TOWER/SUMMON THANATOS

Started by xinxin, Dec 15, 2008, 09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xinxin

if anyone who is reading this and have experience on how to summon thanatos please help me through.

i current playing the server that has @warp function
i tried collect fragments and skip to final floor, won't work.

please give us some detail guide. i tried do the quest, but when reached level 12 thanatos tower, the status won't accept my charm stones. it just says too hot can't get close...all statues say the same thing.

need a step by step guide , thanks ^.^

i suggest checking the write.rms section, cause someone has a guide of how to get up there in it

Pandora

Last I checked you could skip the 12th floor and only do the fragments on the roof tops. You just go to the 4 pedestal sorta places, all except north and you put in the fragment that is correspondent to the color, each will summon a mob. And lastly you walk by the north pedestal and it will summon the 4 mobs, when dead thana will appear.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

yC

Quote from: Pandora on Dec 15, 2008, 09:52 AM
Last I checked you could skip the 12th floor and only do the fragments on the roof tops. You just go to the 4 pedestal sorta places, all except north and you put in the fragment that is correspondent to the color, each will summon a mob. And lastly you walk by the north pedestal and it will summon the 4 mobs, when dead thana will appear.

I tried that and worked that was a month ago.

Yes we do have a guide on the quest: http://write.ratemyserver.net/ragnoark-online-quest-guides/thanatos-tower-quest-guide/