Most annoying monster in the game...

Started by AlviN, Feb 27, 2008, 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilsnevercry

Quote from: SilverStream~ on Aug 23, 2009, 04:35 PM
Raped, turned into demon.  It's a woman in touch with her inner feelings.

That time  of the month when guys should hide from their gf/wife.
Quote from: CuTeBoi on Sep 04, 2009, 02:24 PM
  Will the donors complain? maybe, but they aren't what run my network, I run it, and so does my blood and sweat.

mahawirasd

grammar nazis. i.e. "most" means Very, it's a superlative and more often than not points to one object instead of many. Furthermore, the wording of the title chose "monster" as opposed to "monsters" meaning that there should be only one....

all jokes aside though, bow guardians are easy with pneuma. What is most annoying in Thors are the sword guardians with their spear boom of death... Sure we can pneuma them too, but BGs don't kill you in one hit, SGs do...

Hodre and hell poodles and flame skulls shouldn't be a problem as rachel is neutral (thus dark attribute does not mean you have to change your weapons that badly) and nameless parties usually consist of SG spamming wiz or snipers with holy arrows or sinX with holy katar (again meaning that you don't have to change weapons)...
furthermore, hodre's card is actually very good, hell poodle's card can be useful if used effectively, and flame skulls are so easy to kill they shouldn't bother anyone...
ridewords are also annoying, but their drops are decent...
mimics and hunter flies, on the other hand, spawns in places where newbies can train nicely were it not for the existence of those monsters (muka, EDs, marduk)...

so my choice would be: Hunter flies, they spawn in more "newbie" places and more annoying than mimic as a whole (especially since mimic's card is way better than hunter fly's)...

-w-

Sarin

Quote from: mahawirasd on Aug 24, 2009, 12:01 AM
Hodre and hell poodles and flame skulls shouldn't be a problem as rachel is neutral (thus dark attribute does not mean you have to change your weapons that badly)

Hodremlins are bastards because they are demon, and have crit attack skill. Anyone ever training his assassin there knows how annyoing it is when you get a good mob of 20-30 vanberks and isillas, and as you hide for grim, hodremlin comes and unhides you. Best you can do in tha case is to be quick enough to flywing away, losing the mob in best case.

SilverStream~

Quotegrammar nazis. i.e. "most" means Very, it's a superlative and more often than not points to one object instead of many. Furthermore, the wording of the title chose "monster" as opposed to "monsters" meaning that there should be only one....

How the hell is this a joke.  Either I'm just very very tired or I'm not getting how this is a joke.
The topic was intended as to find the most annoying monster or monsters in the game, so I don't see how this is a joke and what not.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

mahawirasd

Quote from: Sarin on Aug 24, 2009, 12:09 AM
Hodremlins are bastards because they are demon, and have crit attack skill. Anyone ever training his assassin there knows how annyoing it is when you get a good mob of 20-30 vanberks and isillas, and as you hide for grim, hodremlin comes and unhides you. Best you can do in tha case is to be quick enough to flywing away, losing the mob in best case.

a smokie is easy to get hold of... and although i understand where you're coming from, it is also the reason i feel hunter flies easily top hodres as hunter flies are insects (they see through hide too)...

-w-

Stealth

crysiscore3

Quote from: Forever~Zero on Jun 30, 2009, 11:55 AMI hate Mimics.
Yes, they're difficult to kill dish out a lot of rapid damage, and don't even drop anything useful :/
At least they keep them seperate from Alarms.
I don't mind them in Thana since you're always with a group. They're just a pain to solo.
Thinking of making your own RO PServer?
Read this first.

Radprofile

Metafalica

How did I miss this topic?

Sound; Detale.
Look; Hode.
Fight; Matyr, Nereid, Novus.. Ick..

Jadajada

There isn't any more annoying than Lady Tanee in my opinion.

Charmy-chan

Quote from: shad0wt00th on Mar 05, 2008, 03:42 AM
BELzeebub is..

Me too. Belzeebub disturbs and annoys me.  >:(

( DISTURBING BUTT PLZ. XD )
I...ATE YOUR SNACKS.

BTW...THAT WAS...DELICIOUS.

The Rape

Quote from: Jadajada on Sep 12, 2009, 02:58 PM
There isn't any more annoying than Lady Tanee in my opinion.

Lady Tanee.. Teleports like crazy
Wounded Morroc.. Loks fugly and mobs also including the "no resurrection for 5 minutes skill" (too lazy to find the name)
Entweihen Crothen.. It's mobs on LR/MR/HR are a b**** to kill at Endless Tower
Beelzebub.. Go figure it's a fat-assed chunk of Ghost with x2 lives(its "hunterfly form" then real form) and +HP

Roby

i hate "Mimic".
Ban this annoying monster ::)

| When someone criticize you , that means you are progressing. |

Ripp

I hate the constants in kiel.

Kamikaze bastards.

The quick one kamikazes you for 1k, but then the slow one explodes cause the fast one hit the slow one, and the slow one kamikazes you for 9999. ಠ_ಠ

Kaleano

Nice Necro.

Most annoying sound: Muka
Most annoying look: Satan Morroc, that thing is ugly
Most Annoying to Kill: Everything.