Most annoying monster in the game...

Started by AlviN, Feb 27, 2008, 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yawzikilo11

i hate pharoh.. HEHEH  ;D it makes sounds as if the pharoh is a helicopter :D

Raistlin

Hunter fly. Anowhateverdotthings. and those little plant things outside of Ice caves/Hillwinds.

Hutchy

Anopheles! I forgot about those. Hate those D:<

Sanin

HEY MAN GLAST HIEM IS A PRETTY COOL PLACE TO LEVEL A FULL SUPPORT PRIEST SINCE EVERYTHING IS UNDEAD GOSH IT'S SO EASY

WAIT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING OH DAMN IT'S A HUNTER FLY CRAP CRAP I CAN'T GET AWAY STOP FOLLOWING ME I CAN'T HURT YOU

OH GOD THERE'S ANOTHER ONE

;_;
I must accept that Super-Gluing valuable coins to the sidewalk and then watching events from a nearby café is not proper demonic activity.

Omi

real acos / priests level at amatsu

most annoying monster = bow guardian.   I hate when it hides in the corner then goes pewpew on my SG :(

Relics

Shecils / Cecil damons

hax flee, annoying, traps.. they always screw me over when I'm luring bio3.

vvvstrong element dagger intimidates ftw though.

LemonCrosswalk

The most annoying monster in the game is the novice that trades you randomly in the middle of town for money.

Cielte

Quote from: LemonCrosswalk on May 04, 2009, 05:25 PM
The most annoying monster in the game is the novice that trades you randomly in the middle of town for money.

YES.

Poki

Quote from: ღ Raine ღ on May 04, 2009, 05:37 PM
Quote from: LemonCrosswalk on May 04, 2009, 05:25 PM

YES.

:( zeny plz?

LiteX

Necro much?
Anyway, IMO, it really depends:

Most of the time when I play with my HW, i usually get on my knight (Which is still 98/50 and I am not feeling to trans him) and mob all the monsters in the map, then I log into my HW then I icewall and SG them, what annoys me the most is either:
1) Ranged mobs
2) High-Walking-Speed mobs
ライテ‐エクス

Relics

Dean Stark

Any monster that ruins grinding for me. Examples:
Amatsu 1 - Shinobi
GH Prison - Huner Fly
Rachel 1 - Hodremlin

tris16

Both the liar .... Familiar and Draniliar

Freya Ayna

Random exploding constants. >> Because I adore Kiel Dungeon, but not having one bumping me while I'm attacking something.

Riceman

i just can't stand ano anopheles.
their small, anoying, swarm and i can never seem to hit them