Most annoying monster in the game...

Started by AlviN, Feb 27, 2008, 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hell9113

annoying? well... hmm.... let's see... there you go.... any monster who is archer, like raydric archer, skeleton archer, coz' when i pass even from 5 to 7 cells apart, they slow my walking speed, and my character is like... uh... rewinded..  :-[
To all sinX/gX out there,,,

pls dont pop out of nowhere and kill a random person in pvp.

---Temjin

x3 its called position lag, but ya i'm sure everyone gets what you mean XD

Torte de Lini

Hydras or those sparks in Odin 1-2

Scars

JennieJims

Those Pupas drive me nuts! They just sit there... so inactive while porings are bouncing around. I mean, why are they so lazy? I like my monsters to run away from me  >:(

Littlechan

Quote from: JennieJims on Sep 18, 2008, 12:48 AM
Those Pupas drive me nuts! They just sit there... so inactive while porings are bouncing around. I mean, why are they so lazy? I like my monsters to run away from me  >:(

because they are cocoon? like metapod on pokemon series xD

they wait for their evolution time...unfortunately, many rude people who kill them before they can evolve :'( :'(

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Rehael

The Greatest Server is in preparation phase : http://valiantro.com
Setting the standard so high the other servers will look like noob stuff. ;)

Bootleg

Mimics, Ridewords, Seekers, and Hell Poodles.

Kite-kun

changed my annoying monsters from mobbers to Archers(Orc,Skel,Raydric), somehow they always get me even though i have high flee rate

PrincessAruya

I went to a lot of town,so a lot of monsters are very strong and some are weak!But I think the most annoying mosnter is Amon RA and Baphomet!I hate those monsters!Really really hate!

Poki

Amon Ra is hilariously fun to me though!  Just thinking about how I ruin the lives for Priests when I hit Amon Ra and teleport away makes me giggle.

OneTastyBurger

Navia

Mimics, ridewords and gargoyles =[. Man i really hate gargoyles right now.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Bumping this because I spent last three days in Payon 3.

Bonguns. Seriously. They're tougher than Munaks, they're stronger than Munaks, and they give 1/3 less XP and have worthless drops.
What the hell.

taylorotf

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Oct 19, 2008, 02:36 PM
Bumping this because I spent last three days in Payon 3.

Bonguns. Seriously. They're tougher than Munaks, they're stronger than Munaks, and they give 1/3 less XP and have worthless drops.
What the hell.

hahaa

THANK YOU!!!