MMO Bomb Contest - Vote RO Again

Started by st4rw4k3r, Mar 16, 2014, 12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

st4rw4k3r

64 of the top F2P MMOs have been chosen to compete in a contest to see which one is the greatest, and yes, Ragnarok Online is on the list.

The contest has gone fairly unnoticed by the majority of the RO community, and surprisingly we have been winning. We have competed against and defeated DoTA2 and EverQuest2, bringing us to our next big and powerful opponent, Mabinogi.

To make matters a little more interesting, it seems Mabinogi has noticed this contest, and have been notifying their player base about it. So if Ragnarok Online wants to win, we need to group together, from all servers, and vote for RO.

We already have a ton of people voting for us. There are so many people who have played this game, who may not even play anymore, that are voting for Ragnarok Online because the game has stolen their hearts. We have a massive chance at defeating Mabinogi even though they have a large player base, because we have an enormous collection of servers that contain our fellow RO lovers. So please, spread the word and cash in your vote to show the world Ragnarok is the best!

So they cleared the old poll for "fairness" and here is a rematch link.  Not sure which do they mean is the cheater.

Ragnarok vs Mabinogi

Judgement

QuoteOur community is stronger and more numerous than we realised. It's likely the dark-side of RO (the servers that shall not be named) have contributed to RO's success alongside our own efforts. That means, to whatever extent, they support official RO and want it to thrive

lol

I'll make a thread in tRO.  Saw this few days ago in FB, didn't realize this was already 2 rounds in.
Super Smash Brothers 64!

yC

We support this too, vote for it on March 21st.  Be sure to bump this when the poll is open.

st4rw4k3r

Quote from: Judgement on Mar 16, 2014, 05:02 AM
I'll make a thread in tRO.

Awesome, thank you for doing that!

Quote from: yC on Mar 16, 2014, 06:13 AM
We support this too, vote for it on March 21st.  Be sure to bump this when the poll is open.

I'm glad to hear you guys support this too.
And I will be sure to bump this thread when the poll is up.

We can do this!

Kensei

RIP DotA 2, apparently the currently most hyped up game lost to a 10+ years old MMORPG

Where is your God now, Gaben?

San_kun

someone pinned this please

yC

So i don't know why it says March 21st and the poll is already open.  Vote please:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=532c923ae4b07c9e253b1cae

Edit: i updated the first post for the OP.

Edit 2: new link.

st4rw4k3r

Oh my, I messed up on reading. I thought it said the poll starts on the 21st...

Thank you very much for editing my post.

EDIT: 44% to 56%!!

Triper

RO is loosing at the current moment: 45% vs 55%

yC

I just got news that:

(16) Ragnarok Online vs. (13) Mabinogi — Closed, will reset/reopen Friday

Zereges

Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

wireless

And again the numbers are going up by 2-5 per second  /swt

yC

Added new link to first post, but how can it be so easy to cheat.  Non sense, many game lose because of that before they don't know?

ggwp

Quote from: yC on Mar 21, 2014, 06:52 PM
Added new link to first post, but how can it be so easy to cheat.  Non sense, many game lose because of that before they don't know?

You can wipe cookies to vote again , but remember the new rule

Also, as requested by fans of both games, we're restarting the Ragnarok Online/Mabinogi vote. We'll be carefully monitoring the IP traffic on this one, as well as the above two polls, so as to provide as fair a vote as possible and give fans of both games a chance to proudly represent their games. This doesn't mean you can't vote from multiple computers in your home, for instance; if we see 4 votes from one location, we won't take action. If we see 400, on the other hand, then all bets are off.

yC

When is this poll gonna end? RO has 58% now, looking good.