Male V Female animation delay

Started by Orange, Jun 16, 2009, 08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relics

-removed-

doyboo

Ok.. I've tried making a data folder on my RO folder. How would I know if sprite edit/ chicken sprite worked? do I see my character in chicken like sprite? coz mine is like my head and feet are on other direction, more like it's not directly placed above the body. I want the chicken/mermaid sprite thing coz I play prof as my main char. ;D Thanks a lot Relic.

Relics

Well it doesn't really do much for prof.., actually from everything I tested it barely works for prof >__>;;

yes your character turns into a chicken except for your head.

doyboo

:-[ really? I thought sprite edit is much better than character edit if you're a prof.. anyways, Ive done something wrong. ??? what specific steps should i do to make it work? what I did is I rename the hillwind.act to ÇÁ·ÎÆä¼­_³².act(supposed to be the .act file of prof) and place it in \sprite\Àΰ£Á·\¸öÅë\³².
is it the right way???

Relics

-removed-

doyboo

can I use different Monster.act?? I've heard Obeune can be used?

Relics

-removed-

doyboo

Thank you Relics! it sure help's a lot.. but aren't those Character Sprites? like those that has their attack frames edited, like on your other post. I really would like see the chicken/mermaid sprite working. can you re-post your vid on youtube, the one on your previous post. sadly it's link was broken so I didn't have the chance to see it.

Relics

...give me a minute, ill upload

edit:

-removed-

doyboo

again, thank you Relics! ;D But my edit is not like that.:(

I'll re-do everything and hope it will turn-out like that..

what is better the Chicken sprite or the ACT file's you've uploaded previously?

Relics

the acts i uploaded are all 1 frame attack animations.. which is all you need. (0 makes you invisible which is annoying)

doyboo

compared to chicken sprite is it better?

Relics

the same.. man, the same.

both work. it's a difference of 2 frames.

just pick one =PPP

doyboo

OK, I see ;D

This is what I've been getting:

Relics

I just checked frozenglade.. their first prio grf is adata.grf put it in there instead