is there??

Started by renzchester, Feb 12, 2008, 03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renzchester

is there a card that automatically casts Tarot card??plzz nided thanks ^_^

mark_sanbeda

as far as i know there's none.... [unless the ifrit rings are able to cast it]

hellrayne27

Actually there is, know the Ring of Lesser Elements? It says the true effects are unknown, but it can actually cast the following skills

Tarot Card of Fate 2
Running
Backsliding
Heal

and a ton of other stuff.

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: hellrayne27 on Feb 12, 2008, 04:49 AM
Actually there is, know the Ring of Lesser Elements? It says the true effects are unknown, but it can actually cast the following skills

Tarot Card of Fate 2
Running
Backsliding
Heal

and a ton of other stuff.

I didn't find it in the RMS item search[though maybe im just feeling kinda drunk right now that im losing sight  /wah ]

Or maybe you ment Ring of Flame Lord http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=item_db&comid=91 though i dont remember it casting tarot... maybe its just a custom item your server made...

hellrayne27

Well, it's dropped by Kasa and Salamander with same percentage as a Card. And The Combo Rings will only use the following as I've tested:

Fireball
Zen
Asura
Sonic Blow
Investigate
Finger Offensive

There may be 1 or 3 I've missed but those definitely dont include TCoF

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: hellrayne27 on Feb 12, 2008, 05:53 AM
Well, it's dropped by Kasa and Salamander with same percentage as a Card. And The Combo Rings will only use the following as I've tested:

Fireball
Zen
Asura
Sonic Blow
Investigate
Finger Offensive

There may be 1 or 3 I've missed but those definitely dont include TCoF

you forgot lex and pressure  O0

ah you ment Ring of Minor Spirits ???[{ bonus bAllStats,1; bonus3 bAutoSpell,93,1,80; bonus3 bAutoSpell,40,1,50; bonus3 bAutoSpell,151,1,100; bonus3 bAutoSpell,1013,1,10; bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,411,5,20; bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,426,3,30; bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,142,1,100; bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,150,1,50; },{},{}] imo not sure... not really a script reader..

Green Ferus Card

{ bonus bVit,1; bonus bMaxHPrate,10; if(isequipped(4297,4234,4252,4178)) { bonus bDex,5; bonus2 bSkillAtk,394,5; bonus2 bSkillAtk,324,10; bonus2 bSkillAtk,316,10; if(BaseJob == Job_Bard || BaseJob == Job_Dancer) { bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,489,2,50; } } },{},{}

5% chance to cast tarrot card of fate lvl 2 when u take dmg
{ bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,489,2,50; }

Ring of Resonance

{ bonus bAgi,2; bonus bVit,1; bonus bMdef,2; bonus4 bAutoSpellWhenHit,92,1,50,0; bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,141,10,20; bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,28,10,30; bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,361,3,20; bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,489,5,20; },{},{}

2% chance to cast lvl 5 tarrot card of fate when u take dmg
bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,489,5,20;

Tarrot Card Of Fate

(Skill ID# 489)

hellrayne27

you tellin' me that Resonance has chance to cast TCoF when hit??

mark_sanbeda

I think so... [oh yeah i forgot about ferus...  /hmm ]

renzchester

but i saw in pRO,my assassin is being attacked by a BS and he automatically casts tarot..how iz that??

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: renzchester on Feb 13, 2008, 03:24 AM
but i saw in pRO,my assassin is being attacked by a BS and he automatically casts tarot..how iz that??

are you sure that's on pRO coz i think the ifrit rings isn't implemented yet  /hmm [not until feb 28 or the veins patch]

[correct me if im wrong but what was your equips that made you do that??]

renzchester

i didnt do it,and yes it is pRO.the one that did it was the BS that i was battling..although i dont remember if hes d one only attacking or im attacking also....hmmm...

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: renzchester on Feb 13, 2008, 03:39 AM
i didnt do it,and yes it is pRO.the one that did it was the BS that i was battling..although i dont remember if hes d one only attacking or im attacking also....hmmm...

Im kinda curious on that....   /hmm can you plzz post your equips?? or at least.. do you happen to know the equips of the BS your battling?

renzchester

my assassins equips:
headgeartop:gamblers hat
headgearmid:none
headgearlow:none
wepon:+93ple crit jur
garment:+4 immune hud
shoes:+5green buts
acceccory:2 kobold belts

umm..sorry,i didnt know d equips of the BS i was battling..

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: renzchester on Feb 13, 2008, 03:50 AM
my assassins equips:
headgeartop:gamblers hat
headgearmid:none
headgearlow:none
wepon:+93ple crit jur
garment:+4 immune hud
shoes:+5green buts
acceccory:2 kobold belts

umm..sorry,i didnt know d equips of the BS i was battling..

LMAO~ you wasted your 1k Rok for something like a gamblers hat  /heh

[for sure the TCoF didn't come from you.... ][i really doubt you activated it in pRO.... plzz correct me if wrong.. but there maybe an equip that really activates TCoF for other classes..]

renzchester

uhh...i didnt bought that GH so it was ok..besides i checked all d skills of d other job classes it it doesnt have one..oh and d cards.it is said only works 4 bard,dancer,clown,gypsy

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: renzchester on Feb 13, 2008, 04:03 AM
uhh...i didnt bought that GH so it was ok..besides i checked all d skills of d other job classes it it doesnt have one..oh and d cards.it is said only works 4 bard,dancer,clown,gypsy

yeah thats why i said *other classes*

well i looked through the items and those seem to be the only 2 that aoutcast it~

EDIT: can't spell DX

mark_sanbeda

then that solves it... for sure its not on pRO but on a private server[though i kinda envy you coz i dont have that ring.... its not yet available for donators..]

renzchester

wat ring??d ring of minor spirits??oh.. i have one in NLRO...but i didnt though that it cud cast so many spells ^_^ BTW wat was d 2 card JJJ??

phranxis

ferus and the other one

Quote from: renzchester on Feb 14, 2008, 03:43 AM
wat ring??d ring of minor spirits??oh.. i have one in NLRO...but i didnt though that it cud cast so many spells ^_^ BTW wat was d 2 card JJJ??

lol read this

Quote from: JJJ on Feb 12, 2008, 08:06 PM
Green Ferus Card

{ bonus bVit,1; bonus bMaxHPrate,10; if(isequipped(4297,4234,4252,4178)) { bonus bDex,5; bonus2 bSkillAtk,394,5; bonus2 bSkillAtk,324,10; bonus2 bSkillAtk,316,10; if(BaseJob == Job_Bard || BaseJob == Job_Dancer) { bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,489,2,50; } } },{},{}

5% chance to cast tarrot card of fate lvl 2 when u take dmg
{ bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,489,2,50; }

Ring of Resonance

{ bonus bAgi,2; bonus bVit,1; bonus bMdef,2; bonus4 bAutoSpellWhenHit,92,1,50,0; bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,141,10,20; bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,28,10,30; bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,361,3,20; bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,489,5,20; },{},{}

2% chance to cast lvl 5 tarrot card of fate when u take dmg
bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,489,5,20;

Tarrot Card Of Fate

(Skill ID# 489)