Heal and Potion Pitcher

Started by ngjoko, Jan 03, 2009, 06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ngjoko

Hi, all. I'm just wondering, FS, TU, and MA priests can heal bomb all the undead, right? So shouldn't potion pitcher work the same as well? I mean, since the undead will be hurt when healed, doesn't that make recovery potions weapons for alchemists?

Just an example, many final fantasy players know that you can pretty much kill skeletons and other undead types in 1 hit or critical them with Phoenix Down or kill them literally with X-Potions, so i think it should work as well in Ragnarok Online, right?

If this is possible, it will make leveling easier and less tedious somehow, don't you guys agree? Yggdrasil Leaf the undead to instantly kill them, and Pitch White Potions to wound them. The items for alchemist's skills are quite a pain to make, no? With so much danger involved, you have to use stronger characters in your arsenal to collect them, also you need all the manuals to be able to create them in the first place. Let's face it, alchemist without any item weapons is just like a merchant with flashy clothings who can fight slightly better.

But i'm not against alchemists since i just love the idea of throwing stuff at your enemies to kill them and allies to heal them, creating potions(too bad i don't have my own lab, i love science!), and a cute homunculus as a pet, mercenary, or party member, since evolving it is quite impossible for me, so i leave mine as a child.

Just a thought for the game, no harm meant and hopefully, no harm done. I apologize if i'd offended anyone with this and to the moderators if i'd post this wrongly, again. /e27
Come and join HeRO, it's lots of fun. ^^

xD RO logic just loves to be weird

but it kind of makes sense to me.... i see heal and resurrection as holy type things, but potion picture seems to be a fully neutral thing

and following that sense:
holy beats undead
neutral beats nothing

ngjoko

Btw, i'm always solo so i dunno how potion pitcher works. Some guys asked for healing but i can't throw it at any of them. Why is it? Also, it's too bad that i can't try to pitch white potions at monsters, preferably undead, and see the effect. It'd be fun to piss players off by pitching potions at the targeted monster, especially minibosses or bosses they're fighting against.
Posted on: Jan 03, 2009, 12:06 pm
Btw, i'm always solo so i dunno how potion pitcher works. Some guys asked for healing but i can't throw it at any of them. Why is it? Also, it's too bad that i can't try to pitch white potions at monsters, preferably undead, and see the effect. It'd be fun to piss players off by pitching potions at the targeted monster, especially minibosses or bosses they're fighting against.
Come and join HeRO, it's lots of fun. ^^

mmmm i haven't played on an alche in ages, but i thought you didn't need to be in the same party to throw a potion at someone.... maybe you do though im not sure

xD and potions killing undead mobs would be a little... comical i guess? x3

Poki

kinzoku

Heal is something involving holy things that undead don't like.

A potion... is... well... a potion? It would affect the body normally because a zombie is nothing but a human body that's rotting a bit.

Unless you like threw the potion at it and it shattered and the glass go inside it's brain and it exploded.
Then as explained above. It would be comical.

CookieEater

Quote from: kinzoku on Jan 03, 2009, 09:54 PM
Heal is something involving holy things that undead don't like.

A potion... is... well... a potion? It would affect the body normally because a zombie is nothing but a human body that's rotting a bit.
Quoted for truth. Final Fantasy is the weird one here. Potions are the power of SCIENCE! Which also made Frankenstein :P
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

bleu

well, if u feel like throwing something at a monster to kill them - try a Bomb? or Acid?

/ok

Littlechan

try throw stone!! :D

hint: use a stapo card :D :D

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]