13.3 Testing on iRO Sakray

Started by Gankz, Jun 25, 2011, 11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gankz

For those currently interested in trying out how Third classes/mechanics are on officials, Sakray is open to everyone regardless of VIP status for testing 13.3. The server has npcs that sell most all gear and an npc that will job change you and level you up in prontera.

http://www.playragnarok.com/news/newslist.aspx#n861

Forgive me if this is advertising, but it's pretty rare you get any sort of "easy" chance to test stuff like this.

Also, make sure you don't install it into program files. Put it somewhere else and make sure to run sakray.exe as admin.

Zereges

I DownLoaded their client, installed it, let it patch itself, but I cannot start the game, because some problem appear ("attept to call a nil value", some lua errors, etc.), I deleted everything, and i am downloading it once more again. I hope it will solve my problem. Does someone had this problems too?
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Gankz

Don't put it in program files. Make sure you run sakray.exe as admin as well. Should fix any errors you're running into.

Gankz

Right..you need to register a Warp Portal master account, then you just make a ragnarok online account. You can use this RO account to log into any of their servers (including sakray).

Zereges

Redownloading installer helped me. But its fail. Even if it it test, you have to click on lot of npc to level yourself, do rebirth quest and so on
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Quote from: Gankz on Jun 26, 2011, 12:38 AM
Right..you need to register a Warp Portal master account

Deal breaker.