how to get by enchant deadly poison

Started by agluestick, Sep 11, 2007, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agluestick

im a paladin mainly sacrifice so i have a triple bloody boned falchion and i was pvping a sinx and he only has 114k health so i should be able to kill him easily but he uses enchant ddeadly poision i think

is there a way to get by it

Emeralda

EDP doesn't change the element of your weapon so either try to get Ghostring or Deviling cards (quite easy on low rate servers compared to other MVP cards, especially from OCAs) or if it was enchanced with poison, the anti-poison armour (card).

vittordevitto

i disagree, u just need use ur aura to make him take 30% of teh damage, use a horong card to track him down, and keep using white potions

that's all, clean, nice, and cheap!

Emeralda

If by aura you mean Defending Aura than I don't see why you mentioned it. It's not about SB but EDP. And using potions in PvP is cheap and most of the time considered as cheating (altough most servers allow it during WoE).

bensei

Quote from: vittordevitto on Sep 12, 2007, 01:00 PM
i disagree, u just need use ur aura to make him take 30% of teh damage, use a horong card to track him down, and keep using white potions

that's all, clean, nice, and cheap!
i Agree with emeralda, to a good duel DO NOT belong pots. Sad that people rather waste money, instead of using their own skills, because if oyu didnt notice, pallies can make use of heal.

vittordevitto

well he was asking what do to against an Assasin cross with deadly poison

i told him to use horong, so he will be able to track, he has an peco, so the sin will not be able to run

i was talking about reflect shield, so when the sin hits him with sonic blow, he will that heavy damage as well

and about pots, he didn't say it's a duel

and even if it is, he has hight vit, and a skill to maximize pots, WHY not use it?

bensei

Quote from: vittordevitto on Sep 12, 2007, 02:48 PM
well he was asking what do to against an Assasin cross with deadly poison

i told him to use horong, so he will be able to track, he has an peco, so the sin will not be able to run

i was talking about reflect shield, so when the sin hits him with sonic blow, he will that heavy damage as well

and about pots, he didn't say it's a duel

and even if it is, he has hight vit, and a skill to maximize pots, WHY not use it?

If you ask as pallading how you would kill a edp'd sinx, its only obvious that you are talking about duels, since the job of a pally isnt killing in terms of woe, but supporting.

However, wth are you talking about? a skill to maximize pots? Also you dont stat Vit to be able to use pots more effectively in pvp, the main reasons for stating it are others.

vittordevitto

Increase HP Recovery

Effect: Heals ((5*SkillLV) + (Maximum HP*0.002*SkillLV)) HP per 10 full seconds spent standing on one cell. Increases the effect of healing items by 10%*SkillLV (cumulative with the increase from VIT).

-.-''' pallys are good potters, why not pot?

pot + reflect shield =  easy win

simple as that

bensei

Ah crap, you got me with the skills, however, the discussion goes nowhere, but i dare to say its just stupid to pot in duels ESPECIALLY if your a healing class.

You know duels arent about easy wins, but about comparing your skills with others?

vittordevitto

If u think use pots is noobish, that's ur problem, he asked how to win, and i told him so...

WELL LET ME TELL YOU A SECRET

DEADLY POISON IS A POTION!

SO... THE SIX X DID ALREADY POT!

WHY THE PALADIM CAN'T POT AS WELL? WHERE IS TEH FAIRNESS IN THAT?

if he don't want to use pots that is his problem, not mine, not even yours

Emeralda

Just to straighten things up - EDP bottle is treated as a catalyst and not a healing potion.

vittordevitto

both are boosts ^^, both are consumable... so both should not be allowed in a duel ^^

Emeralda

You're confusing the role of those 'boosts'. Catalysts are required for certain skill usage and it doesn't make your duels a marathon of 'who has more healing potions'. Thus, all servers PvP/WoE rules allow catalysts to be used, but healing potions, even if not forbidden by official rules, all respecting players know that are forbidden to use them in a respective duel and only noobs go so low to use them. Though most players by healing potions assume HP restoring ones, so the SP potions situation varies from server to server.

bensei

Just to clarify, if a Biochemist uses Pots for their skill potion pitcher, its completely ok. As emeralda says, suchs things are threatend as catalysts, since you dont "use" them itselfs, but the skill you use does.

Also, yes i find potting in terms of using hp/sp recovering items in pvp noobish, as well as many others i guess. However, if you think its right, just go ahead and keep doing it, thinking your a real master of your class, because you have more money to buy pots than others.

Im done.

Kurogasa

Hrm ok..

Healing Pots are not allowed in a pvp match in most cases.. except when they are used for a skill. Edp is not considered "lame pot use" nor is aid potion since they are both skills...  if they were, then aspd "pots" wouldnt be allowed eighther.

For matyr reckoning vs edp sonic blow.. well youre obviously playing a server with broken core mechanics but you should put up guard and reflect and pray. If you hit him and arent doing much damage he probly has ghostring.. in which case you have no chance. Matyr does not take element but sonic blow does. So hell still be able to kill you if you get gring but you wont be able to kill him.